Likelihood to Recommend
It is definitely a contender if you run an e-commerce website. It connects with a host of different e-comm platforms (we use Magento) which makes product recommendations, purchase history/amounts, website behavior, etc. a lot easier to segment on and set trigger campaigns or targeted sends.If you're a B2B company, you probably won't want to use Listrak. The tools they have don't accommodate that segment as well as B2C, as many features would go unused since they simply don't make sense. I'm sure there are instances where Listrak would work just fine, but coming from that area previously, it is definitely a B2C tool.
Tealium AudienceStream is great if the user has familiarity with competitors like Azure, AWS, etc. But I would not recommend it to a beginner looking to leap into consumer data analytics in a company. The reason being is that at first glance the dashboard has too many options and while that seems to be an ironic statement, it would be easier for a beginner to get lost at this phase. An ideal person I would recommend this to would be an individual with intermediate knowledge of similar CRM software with a passion for learning in an environment that is interested in capturing that data.
- Segmentation is one of my favorite features. We love being able to pull specific audiences and tailor our marketing to the individual customer.
- Importing and exporting lists is very self explanatory and easy to manage.
- The main dash has a great overview of your most recent messages and metrics.
Manager in MarketingConsumer Goods Company, 1001-5000 employees
- AudienceStream allows me to expand on the data I'm already capturing about my visitors to the website, taking the data points and combining them to create and assign new definitions ("badges") to my visitors, which then allows me to enhance their experience with my company.
- The APIs within AudienceStream expand the reach of all the data we collect and the new definitions we create - we are no longer limited to only using this data on our site directly, instead we can pass this information effortlessly through to other tools to increase the relevance of our other marketing efforts, be they email, retargeting, paid search, or even our call center and retail stores through a connection to our CRM system.
- Audience Discovery within AudienceStream immediately provides insights to the folks on my website in real time, and also allows for historic views. I can slice the data in any way I choose to watch as visitors move through my site, gaining or losing badges as they perform various actions. I can then drill down into any group of visitors for the smallest of details, and use that to create new badges to use.
- The tools Tealium provides, such as AudienceStream Trace, allow me to feel 100% confident that the tagging and defining I'm doing is correct, and working as expected.
- Tealium's customer service is AMAZING - an entire team supports both your technical and strategic needs, and provides tools such as customer communities to help with learning.
- It is rare that I have issues or feel like Listrak has an area to improve in. The company is constantly ahead of the market and making additions/improvements on a monthly basis. That being said ... I have one area to suggest improvements: COMPOSER
- Composer - Drag & Drop editor: Although their design software with the new 'Composer' is better than your average WYSIWYG editor, their drag & drop editor lacks some basic design tools that stunt your ability to design out-of-the-box email campaigns. I typically write all my email code, so this doesn’t necessarily affect me in a negative manner. But ... if coding emails isn't your strong point, then the lack of design features and limited template selection could be bothersome. (*disclaimer - I do not believe Listrak's drag & drop editor is garbage, but it does fall short when compared to some of its competition.)
- Currently there is limited support for multiple environments (Dev, Test, Production).
- Having concurrent users making changes can cause conflicts.
- It takes longer to get up and running than we would have hoped, but that may be down to our internal speed.
No answers yet
No answers on this topic
Tealium AudienceStream 9.0
Based on 2 answers
The Bronto platform is so similar to Listrak in that it made no sense for us to move unless there were significant cost savings (there weren't). We are so intertwined with Listrak that it would be painful to move for the sake of moving. Klaviyo is very DIY which can be great. We find that we do our best work with hand-holding and account support.
We looked at the Adobe solutions, Ensighten and Qubit, we choose Tealium because of value of having everything integrated. Plus we were an early adopter of Tealium's tag management and I was pleased with how that tool has matured over the last 3 years.
Return on Investment
- Increasing our awareness of effective marketing email campaigns
- Reducing the effectiveness of our campaigns due to the complexity of software and inability to cancel our contract despite being LOYAL customers for 2 years.
Administrator in Product ManagementFurniture Company, 51-200 employees
- Tealium AudienceStream has had a direct impact on our bottom line by allowing us to remarket to our users in a one to one manner in real time. We no longer have blanketed campaigns, but rather direct, custom programs for individual users.
Premium Consulting/Integration Services
Entry-level set up fee?
Premium Consulting/Integration Services—
Entry-level set up fee?