Likelihood to Recommend
I can't say where it isn't well-suited, which is the reason for saying only 9 out of 10. But for a pre-sales chat window or (to my knowledge) a tech support chat window, LiveEngage appears completely functionally up to the challenge while being easy to learn.
Representative in SalesComputer Software Company, 201-500 employees
- Want to track sales, visits, etc.? LiveEngage has the tools you need and or pretty quickly develop the ones that better suit your needs. Did I mention you can even track conversions or any kind?
- Want to provide support using Facebook, the company has the interface to provide messaging support through the worlds leading social network. Talk about reach the masses.
- BOTs - by partnering with IBM WATSON LiveEngage offers the best option for messaging BOT operations.
- I would like to see LivePerson improve in the area of displaying current page views. While sometimes this is accurate, it is not. It would definitely be a plus to have this functionality a consistent feature.
- LivePerson does have problems with browsers. While this is only typically for Chrome or Safari, it does present problems (typically when a browser update comes out). We have also encountered problems with LivePerson not displaying correctly when on a mobile device as well.
Likelihood to Renew
Based on 10 answers
LivePerson's pricing is prohibitive to us renewing the service. We have used LivePerson for a long time and use to pay per number of concurrent user in chat, they changed their pricing model without communicating with us and our price went up by 5 times the price. Between the poor communication, poor user experience and limited reporting, we decided we are ready to move to the next level.
Administrator in CorporateComputer Software Company, 51-200 employees
I've not used other programs in depth enough to make an accurate comparison. However, even from a customer standpoint, I've noticed when I contact a company and see they're using LP, my experience is often better. I've noticed a more genuine experience with business that use LP, possibly because of the ability to create your own canned responses and customize elements of the program to fit your business
Return on Investment
- Employees and prospects now have another way to engage each other. Employees have been able to generate more leads faster, significantly increasing employee efficiency.
- Customer Service was impacted positively. We frequently receive comments like "that was easy."
- A few larger deals have come in that were directly sourced from LivePerson. One was almost $500K and another was $170K.
Premium Consulting/Integration Services—
Entry-level set up fee?