<a href='https://www.trustradius.com/static/about-trustradius-scoring#question3' target='_blank' rel='nofollow noopener noreferrer'>Customer Verified: Read more.</a>
<a href='https://www.trustradius.com/static/about-trustradius-scoring' target='_blank' rel='nofollow noopener noreferrer'>trScore algorithm: Learn more.</a>Score 8.8 out of 100
Based on 101 reviews and ratings
Likelihood to Recommend
Lucidchart is a great replacement/alternative to Visio. It's excellent for diagrams of all kinds. We use it in a software development organization and it has enabled clear communications for many designs and ideas. That said, it hasn't replaced UI mockup tools for us even though it offers the ability to make such mockups.
- Allows individuals to further realize engineering issues and collaborate, globally in real time, in order to resolve the issues.
- Allows individuals and teams to define a workflow or process to use for a platform or action. For instance, before selecting an HRIS platform, we used Lucidchart to map out all HRIS processes which made selecting a platform ridiculously simple.
- Lucidchart also allows anyone to easily publish their output so that users, both internally and externally, can view their ideas without needing a license, login or any complicated understanding.
- The mobile aspects of Lucidchart are also fantastic as an individual can create a concept or design and present it to individuals right from their pocket.
- I wish I could easier incorporate my companies themes / branding into the platform
- It seems really intuitive as a org chart system but perhaps more tutorials for other use cases?
- Google product suite security is so-so; perhaps Lucidcharts can improve upon it?
Executive in Finance and AccountingInternet Company, 201-500 employees
Based on 13 answers
No download, no installation approach definitely a huge plus for Lucidchart. However, internet connectivity will affect responsiveness and sometime causing lag in visual update. The abundance of template, easy of use and intuitive user experience help in adaptation for new users as well. However, the requirement of registering first might be a decisive factor for some users for not using it.
Professional in Information TechnologyTelecommunications Company, 1001-5000 employees
Based on 31 answers
This is hard to review really because we have never needed support. Anything we have required assistance with has either been covered in the user forum or we have solved oursleves. There are not too many things we have encountered that are too difficult to solve ourselves. Everything is very straight forward
We use Lucidchart primarily because it is easier to onboard new users to this program than it is to get them up-to-speed with other tools. It has also been the most cost-effective tool we have used so far
Professional in Research & DevelopmentEducation Management Company, 51-200 employees
Return on Investment
- Speeds up the process of preparing presentations. It also really helps gain more insight and allows for changes to be made at will. Regardless of what industry you are in - you could literally use a template/diagram etc - to gain further insight on other industries business models or even analyse a business prospect or potential new client and their strategies. Has saved our organization a lot of time when it comes to creating graphs and illustrations.
- Has tremendously improved our process of gathering requirements, process mapping and documenting business process reengineering. With Lucid chart, any of our Business Analyst can consult with users and customers and within minutes have a detailed diagram of their current process which they can share with our developers and engineering. Editing and making changes is super easy and can be done online by any team member that has access. This has made us more efficient because team members can work from anywhere as long as they have a reliable internet connection
- With this application we can facilitate the work, we have the need to create additional coordination in the production department, with which we will test what is being explored in Lucidchart and submit a proposal of height and that is approved by the meeting. This has streamlined our process and reduced the amount of time it takes in making key decisions.
- In IT, we get a lot of internal questions from different departments asking process related questions about products like Gmail, or whatdata we share with vendors. With Lucidchart I can easily create a flow chart to show the emails and send dates and on top of that, I can hyperlink a shape in the chart and take someone to a sample of the actual vendoe email.
Manager in Information TechnologyHigher Education Company, 1001-5000 employees
LucidchartSee All (4) Lucidchart Screenshots
Premium Consulting/Integration Services
Entry-level set up fee?
Lucidchart Editions & Modules
- per month
- per user/per month