What users are saying about
Likelihood to Recommend
Very well suited when you want to test across multiple pages and / or run heavily targeted or segmented campaigns. Lots of out of the box capabilities, and they can help add the ability to do anything else. You can create reusable custom scripts for targeting or tracking. Ease of implementation is great, and as I mentioned, the campaign reporting is top notch. If you still want additional insight, you can tie it in to 3rd parties like ClickTale or Google Analytics.
- Maxymiser enables markers with minimal programming skills to build and run campaigns to identify higher converting experience and designs.
- Maximyzer has loose coupling to Oracle Marketing Cloud and hence it can used as a stand alone product from Oracle Cloud. It integrates very well with third party products.
- Maxymiser support team is very responsive if and when we report any product issues to them.
- Maxymiser offer excellent reporting and dashboard on tests executing using the platform. We can also integrate third party reporting solution to enrich reporting further.
- The reporting interface has improved, but it can still be a bit difficult to extract the data you're after in the format you need it. The pre-built reports and filtering are more than sufficient to report on tests and make business decisions though.
Likelihood to Renew
Based on 21 answers
Based on 1 answer
Personally, I find it quite easy to use. But for those members of our team who have little or no testing experience, it's been a bit more difficult. There's also training required for development teams in order to have your campaigns coded and set up in the most efficient way. Our developers have been able to do basic and intermediate tests with no difficulty, and they find the interface itself quite intuitive... it's just the extremely complex tests that require a bit more understanding.
Based on 1 answer
They're very responsive, helpful, and respectful. From my perspective, they're a partner in our success - I always get the feeling that they care about what we're doing and helping us to succeed. Emails are usually answered quickly and I've never had to escalate an issue. The team is always willing to help us with anything we might need... I've had them on the phone with my entire dev team in more than one instance, helping to resolve tricky coding for complicated tests. Our dev team is in Manila, and they've also been very helpful in working with us on remote training which has been extremely helpful and also effective. When they're providing managed services, the communication is always excellent, and I've always appreciated the strategic support that they provide... they don't just execute on what I hand them, they make an effort to help us make it even better
Based on 1 answer
I give it a 10 because the only issue we had was a result of not following the guidance we were given. Maxymiser provided a customized implementation guide for each site where we were adding the code. On our site implementations when we followed that guide to the letter, it was extremely fast and easy and has worked very well.
I have no previous MVT experience prior to this role. Personally I'd recommend Maxymiser for the reason that I've been able to pick up the activity and with their assistance move to where this is a vital part of our mix within 18 months. I've found normally adding new items is problematic without having existing skills in place. With Maxymiser we've been able to integrate quickly
Return on Investment
- The ROI has been around £9 for every £1 we've invested a straight conversion increase. This does include items where without testing we would have done that would of lost revenue.
- This has increased job satisfaction within my team. They enjoy the testing and working with maxymiser. Plus it's always satisfying to get a positive result
Premium Consulting/Integration Services—
Entry-level set up fee?