What users are saying about
Likelihood to Recommend
I've been testing it for a couple years, before they started charging for accounts, and it's always been very reliable. Also I like that you can select the monitor locations (which countries) and setup timeframes for each site individually. Love that you can tailor your own plan too! I can always count on a reliable report. Keeping track of my clients' websites' uptime and getting a report immediately is crucial to my business.
- Monitis is very strong in networks
- Monitis is valuable in all the monitoring procedures relating to telephony and general control of lines.
- The administration of networks in the servers allows an adequate and centralized control.
- Not too thrilled with the interface, it's a bit janky, but it does what it needs to do so I'm happy
- Could really use a UI/UX redesign, it's not easy to find anything in here unless you already know where it is.
I had thought about using AnyConnect but my range of action is wider. The testing I maintained with Monitis for more than two years included AnyConnect and others, but I have determined that Monitis' range of action is more efficient for my company's needs.
Return on Investment
- It has been adequate since it identifies my levels of financial indices which I wish to reach or maintain.
- In the time I had this tool, the control has been more positive than negative, and I like how effective it can be in the different aspects that use it.
Premium Consulting/Integration Services
Entry-level set up fee?
1. per installation