Likelihood to Recommend
Great for management of network capabilities when none exist onsite, but also great for continued management of software programs that need to be reliable and up to date.
They seem well suited for small to large businesses but I can't speak to whether they can handle enterprise level projects. They used a small but very knowledgeable team to do our install and instead of dealing with a call center we have a dedicated technical representative (kudos Andrew). So from our experience it would be difficult to judge whether they handle enterprise level solutions. You would have to contact them and they would be very upfront with what they can do
- Communication of software updates and suggested implementation timelines (for example, hold on to this upgrade as it only involves the payroll module, which we do not have).
- Courteous and respectful in all communications with us. Great phone support when necessary.
- Proactive in communications of network outages and downtime. The most recent communication was to let us know that Comcast was having nationwide network issues that may be impacting our software application.
- They are very, very competent. They know the systems they support very well...down to the small details of what they can do and what they can't.
- Very personalized service and I know my support rep by first name.
- Even though we purchased a system that was a prepacked solution, I feel they did a great job of tailoring the experience to us. They learned our workflow and was able to adjust it to fit how we operate. Most vendors seem to operate in reverse and you as the customer has to do all the adjusting.
- Very timely support on any issues we've had and they have always made sure those issues are resolved. I like to do the installs to learn the system and they've always been there to guide me through them.
- Very upfront with what their systems can and can't do. You will have a very realistic expectations of the system you are getting in advanced of purchase.
- Zobrio found a solution that was well below other systems were looking at and helped us navigate features and options to get what we wanted yet not overspend on things we wouldn't need. They spent time going over the pros/cons of features and whether to migrate old data or not.
- It's tough to come up with any cons for them. I'm going to have to nitpick to do so. My only gripe is they installed the software on a very small portion of the drive (for better performance) which would fill up when you would do too many backups but even then they helped me resolve that issue. We integrated NAS backups and they provided me with the code to initiate the backup and delete the old files off the server to keep it lean. So they even fix my only complaint.
No answers on this topic
Zobrio isn't a product but a service provider for Abila. I've worked with countless vendors over the past 15 years in IT and Zobrio is one of the best vendors I've worked with. Transitioning to a new financial system is difficult but they made it as easy as they could. It was a very smooth transition and they were there for us every step of the way. Zobrio offers personalized service which is hard to find nowadays