Likelihood to Recommend
For a stand-alone business this should do the trick, but if using across multiple clients (multi-tenancy not an option). Default settings within the program will cause performance issues if not tweaked, meaning someone with networking experience may be necessary. Not ideal for MSP's unless they only have a few clients, as the manageability must be done within "the walls" of each company.
Director in Information TechnologyLegal Services Company, 11-50 employees
- Advanced protection against web attacks that take advantage of software vulnerabilities. Stops threats that traditional antivirus techniques do not recognize. Filter unwanted e-mails through professionally robust antispam protection
- Block phishing websites and authenticate trusted sites. Protects, stores and manages logins and personal information. Prevent hackers from spying and stealing information. Identify unsafe websites in search results.
- It is one of the most effective antivirus when blocking and removing viruses
- It helps protect and monitor the home network. Automatically protects the PC when it connects to public wireless networks.
- It uses a lot of RAM which can cause issues in other areas of computer use.
- If you chose to un-install it can be difficult to get rid of all traces of the program.
- The initial configuring can be challenging for the average user as the manuals are overwhelming. Better tutorials would be helpful.
Likelihood to Renew
Based on 3 answers
Depends on pricing and company size. In case of growing will probably switch to Symantec Endpoint Protection Cloud or Symantec Endpoint Protection.
Engineer in Information TechnologyFinancial Services Company, 501-1000 employees
Based on 1 answer
Based on 2 answers
Security software with very good features that works in the background.
Price suitable for companies of any size and easy to install and use.
Based on 2 answers
Would like a manual or online version that is simple to understand and explains in detail what choices we have and why to make these choices.
Using a hosted model, we know we are always getting the best core cybersecurity, but for the endpoints, we don't need something as complex as FireEye, and we wanted more than Lookout was able to provide. Lookout was terrific, and it came already installed with many of our phones. But we chose to proactively seek out a cyber solution that mapped to our policies.
Return on Investment
- It has helped prevent any private company information including banking and accounting information from being obtained by hackers. This helps prevent attacks on our accounts which would cause huge issues for our company.
- It helps keep our computers from crashing due to viruses which would halt any operations on that computer and cause extra hours for our I.T. Department to fix.
Account Manager in Finance and AccountingApparel & Fashion Company, 11-50 employees
Premium Consulting/Integration Services—
Entry-level set up fee?