Likelihood to Recommend
OnSemble allows each department to edit their areas with information that they want to distribute. Each department in the company can add as much inforamation to their area with documents, links, videos, etc
Sfax is great for sending and receiving a high volume of faxes encrypted/HIPAA compliant documents. Sfax makes tracking the status of faxes easy and quick. Sfax may not be the most efficient or effective system for low volume faxing.
- Easy to create sections for each department.
- Ability to link to files and share reports.
- Easy access to visibility within other departments.
- Easy to disperse company wide messages.
- Add additional templates for customization.
- Webinars on how other companies use this software.
- Ongoing best practices on how to use the software.
No answers yet
No answers on this topic
Based on 1 answer
Return on Investment
- Transparency within departments.
- Easy to communicate messages across the company.
- Easy access to forms and links you need on a daily basis.
- Sfax can be costly with high volume.
- The success rate of faxes is significantly higher than any other system we have used, which reduces the need to refaxing files.
Premium Consulting/Integration Services
Entry-level set up fee?