Likelihood to Recommend
OnSemble allows each department to edit their areas with information that they want to distribute. Each department in the company can add as much inforamation to their area with documents, links, videos, etc
It's suited for any support team, customer experience team, or customer-facing team that wants to measure the satisfaction of their customers. Especially large/scaling support teams that handle inbound support of any kind.
- Easy to create sections for each department.
- Ability to link to files and share reports.
- Easy access to visibility within other departments.
- Easy to disperse company wide messages.
- The fundamental tool for customer satisfaction is exactly right. The way they allow us as agents to share details about ourselves, and humanize the process, has made a huge impact on the customer experience we provide. Our customers feel more inclined to leave us feedback and it allows us to get a real understanding of each of their individual expectations.
- Customer Journey. From the beginning through the Sales process, through procurement, through trial and through now being users for over a year, the Stella Connect team has been incredibly helpful, informative and has provided us with the exact amount of interaction we need. They are very good at respecting your time while making sure they get in touch when necessary. New features that are relevant to our use case are sent my way. It's one of the only product update emails I actually read. They're incredibly responsive and very helpful.
- Add additional templates for customization.
- Webinars on how other companies use this software.
- Ongoing best practices on how to use the software.
- I wish there was more connection with our ticketing systems analytics. We measure KPIs from Stella, but also workflow related metrics within our ticketing system. Right now, managers have to go into multiple platforms to find the corresponding data. I wish Stella had an analytics connection of some kind.
No answers yet
No answers on this topic
Stella Connect 10.0
Based on 1 answer
They are the absolute best. My Sales guy Corey D. and my CSM Tim P. are totally a part of the team. They have been incredibly helpful through the process pre and post-sales and have become good friends. I appreciate that I feel like our team's success is always at the forefront of their minds.
I actually liked AskNicely, but the UI was better and more aligned with our brand on StellaConnect. Also, the values and research behind how they build and structured their satisfaction surveys really aligned with the experience we wanted to provide to our users.
Return on Investment
- Transparency within departments.
- Easy to communicate messages across the company.
- Easy access to forms and links you need on a daily basis.
- Implementing Stella Connect was such an easy decision. Before, we were working with "yes, I'm satisfied" or "no, I'm not satisfied" and felt it was an incredibly unclear and polarizing experience, as our users were forced to pick one or the other. Most often, we'd get a negative rating with a comment saying that the experience was fine, but some feature in the product was missing. This left it very difficult for us to really gauge the experience we were providing and how to improve. In addition, agent motivation was incredibly low and impossible to improve because they were left feeling like their scores were not matching their experience. Needless to say, implementing Stella Connect improved all of these issues 10-fold. The ROI has been incredibly substantial. We've been able to improve CSAT scores and properly measure the rate of first attempt resolutions. Team morale is at an all-time high, and our customers even love the experience.
Premium Consulting/Integration Services
Entry-level set up fee?
Premium Consulting/Integration Services—
Entry-level set up fee?