Likelihood to Recommend
We found it to be most useful when developing workflows based on several disparate applications. Our end user reporting was, frankly, disorganized and there was no apparent logic system to how the process ought to function. As we had made the move to adopt Oracle and its suite of programs as our standard, it made cross functionality/integration very easy for our IT development team as well.
- Very user friendly and easy to use. The drop and drop feature makes it a breeze to create different system operations.
- Integration with other Oracle applications is a cinch and the visibility into IT is also very accessible.
- Much faster development time, especially when writing a process from scratch.
- We used cross reference tables frequently at my company which is currently not supported through Oracle BPEL. Adding this functionality would be very beneficial.
Return on Investment
- Reporting time decreased in many cases by up to several hours as much of what we had been doing was manual or time consuming.
- Reports themselves were faster based on the application processes we developed as well as the end user retrieval of said reports.
Premium Consulting/Integration Services—
Entry-level set up fee?