<a href='https://www.trustradius.com/static/about-trustradius-scoring#question3' target='_blank' rel='nofollow noopener noreferrer'>Customer Verified: Read more.</a>
<a href='https://www.trustradius.com/static/about-trustradius-scoring' target='_blank' rel='nofollow noopener noreferrer'>trScore algorithm: Learn more.</a>Score 8 out of 101
Based on 80 reviews and ratings
Likelihood to Recommend
Oracle Responsys is great platform for any size business. I personally brought on Responsys to 5 organizations; 2 of which were small start-ups. The platform is not suited for companies that are not engaged in permission based sending.
Director in MarketingRetail Company, 10,001+ employees
- It is the Ferrari of ESP platforms. If you have the backend and frontend resource to implement 100% of the solution, it is a winner.
- You can write custom SQL for the best in class segmentation vs. WYSIWYG types of segmentation some ESPs provide.
- Out of the box, Oracle algorithms help the user manage behavioral and transnational segmentation data points.
- I wish there were easier ways to search for pieces of content within the tool. It can be difficult to locate a specific item since there is no universal keyword search capability
- Online help and troubleshooting are lacking. Topliners, in particular, is just awful. There needs to be a complete overhaul of the help sections.
Contributor in MarketingFinancial Services Company, 1001-5000 employees
Likelihood to Renew
Oracle Responsys 9.0
Based on 2 answers
We believe Responsys offers the largest feature set in the industry. While it took some time for us to ramp up and feel confident using all the features in the beginning, we're now in a good position to take full advantage. Our investment is paying off in terms of regular, targeted interaction with our customers and prospects, driving traffic to our site and generating additional revenue
Engineer in Information Technology51-200 employees
Oracle Responsys 8.2
Based on 1 answer
Oracle Responsys 4.0
Based on 1 answer
Too often the support team is unable to answer my question or I have to explain the issue over and over.
It was an inherited platform vs. chosen. The incumbent chose Oracle as it was the best enterprise solution. The company, however, did not require an enterprise solution rendering the full Oracle stack pretty useless, unfortunately. The commercials are expensive yet it is attractive to have a 'blended' CPM style commercial model vs. other vendors that charge you on contacts
Return on Investment
- Oracle Responsys has allowed us to deliver more personalized messages, which in turn has increased engagement, conversion, and overall ROI.
Premium Consulting/Integration Services
Entry-level set up fee?
* per account