<a href='https://www.trustradius.com/static/about-trustradius-scoring#question3' target='_blank' rel='nofollow noopener noreferrer'>Customer Verified: Read more.</a>
<a href='https://www.trustradius.com/static/about-trustradius-scoring' target='_blank' rel='nofollow noopener noreferrer'>trScore algorithm: Learn more.</a>Score 8.3 out of 101
Based on 361 reviews and ratings
Likelihood to Recommend
It is best for people who send a lot of outbound emails and need reporting and feedback as to the success of their campaigns and/or emails. It is great for teams or people who are client or prospect facing. When I am sending an email to a client regarding on-boarding and I need to schedule a call with them, it's super helpful to know if they actually received my email and if they then read it. After that, it's more of a puzzle of trying to figure out how I can get them to respond to my email and trying to master what works the best for my emails whether that be a subject line, etc...
We are solving our small sales team problem. I am the only SDR in the company and Tout helps me manage, send and follow up with many of my leads automatically. Tout is more focused on “success or failure” of emails than Yesware is. They are going in different directions – as you can see that they’ll probably have some features from one another.
- Outreach integrates well with Domo, which allows us to put together comprehensive reports pulling data from both Salesforce and Outreach.
- Outreach does a great job of supporting you, by offering a responsive CSM and support team to troubleshoot issues.
- It doesn't take too much time to onboard new users in the basic functionality of the tool.
- It's very easy to set up an email campaign. You can even add attachments to the emails you send out.
- Easily view if a prospect has opened an email and identify which step they are in the sequence.
- Out-of-the-box integrations with many other sales tools.
- I would love a small pop-up window to show when emails are opened.
- It would be awesome to be able to grab open time slots from the calendar & incorporate them into a sequence for prospects to choose & auto update the calendar.
- Reporting is clunky and challenging to use at times. They were recently purchased by Marketo, so I'm hopeful that Marketo will be able to address some of these concerns.
- The ToutApp interface is not the most intuitive and does not provide a deeper understanding/analysis of the data.
- The ToutApp integration with Outlook has created intermittent problems in usability/access.
Manager in SalesComputer Software Company, 5001-10,000 employees
Likelihood to Renew
Based on 4 answers
Based on 134 answers
Outreach is a tool that users need to be hands-on with Day 1, a simple coaching session can be effective to get started. However, in my personal experiences my effectiveness has increased tremendously the more digging I do on my own. The Outreach support team is easy to reach and often gets back to you the same day, so learning on your own is fairly easy.
Based on 2 answers
I feel like Outreach support reps provide better support about Salesforce than Salesforce does itself - we may have a better support package for Outreach than we do Salesforce, though. The support team at Outreach is also extremely available and conscious of our interests and use cases. We also still have regular Skype calls set up with Outreach and it is more personable than simply speaking on the phone - although we have texted our support reps at Outreach before for immediate responses!
Pretty similar from my experience. I would say it falls in between Sendbloom (more basic) and Outreach (more advanced). What I like more about Tout is that it is an add on and I can still work within Salesforce. In order to be REALLY effective in Outreach, I have to live (emails, track events, tasks, etc.) all within Outreach (which sounds nice to have a single software...but never fully works).
Account Manager in SalesComputer Software Company, 1001-5000 employees
Return on Investment
- Our organization has seen a great ROI from this tool due most in part of the visibility it gives our leaders to view the number of outputs (e.g. Calls, Emails, etc.).
- There is a fast ramping period with Outreach, so new users are able to get up and going right away and start utilizing it.
- Some onboarding videos from Outreach to walk a new user through the ins-and-outs of the tool if they haven't used them would be really nice because management in a high growth company isn't always available for little questions throughout a day.
- The Feed approach that Tout favors is useful because I can instantly see when someone I sent an email back a month ago is accessing it again. It can appear that I have ESP that way. I can “just happen” to be thinking of them when they just accessed my email .Tout itself has a couple of bugs- first, not having access to data that it’s collecting is kind of a drag. You have to look at individual emails to see what people are doing.
Premium Consulting/Integration Services
Entry-level set up fee?
Premium Consulting/Integration Services—
Entry-level set up fee?