Likelihood to Recommend
Personify360 is a very robust CRM, so it can be a valuable asset to any organization that needs to monitor or track large groups of individuals, be it clients, members, subcontractors, etc. Due to the size of our organization, we have not really pushed the limits of the software's capacity. Nevertheless, its price point made it a very viable option for us when we reviewed it against our competitors. Installation and adoption was generally painless, and we've had no issue with it on the IT side of things.
- Personify is customer centric. The system tracks everything on a customer such as their orders, awards, donations, biographies, demographics, transcripts, etc.
- Personify is our Accounts Receivable system. It integrates very well with Microsoft Dynamics and has an eCommerce component that integrates nicely with our AUANet.org website. It also provides an infrastructure that allows us to manage other sections (chapters) and societies.
- Reporting is made easy with many canned reports, batch reporting processes, and report writing tools built into the system. You can also easily add Crystal Reports to the system navigation without needed a full license of the software (uses a run-time version).
- I believe that some of the different modules could perhaps be combined together. As a non-profit organization, we are very sensitive to cost. So sometimes we're forced to go without some of the desired functionality of additional modules due to cost, which is of course a negative for our operations.
- In my opinion, Personify 360 is not the more 'known' CRM software on the market. This can make it harder to find people with previous experience on it as compared to some other competitors.
Personify is very similar to other AMS/CRM systems in that they all offer the same basic functionality. However, you have to do your due diligence and not settle for doing things the same way you have always done things. For this reason, last year we hired a consultant to help us review our AMS system and determine if it was time for a new solution. After working through a process with staff from all areas of the association, we found Personify best met our current needs as well as our needs in the future because the core system is well configured with minimal customizations. Most of our issues were outside of Personify, but we are able to leverage our AMS to increase productivity and be more efficient.
Return on Investment
- Personify360 has a had a very positive impact in that its functionality has allowed us to pursue membership leads that we wouldn't have otherwise. The data it's allowed us to collect has made us much more efficient in our membership acquisition activities. It has also allowed us to be more responsive to our current members' needs.
- The efficiency we've gained in regards to our membership base has allowed us to be more ambitious with our membership drives as we now have the data to back us up. It's certainly given us a new dimension in terms of growth strategy.
Premium Consulting/Integration Services—
Entry-level set up fee?