What users are saying about
Likelihood to Recommend
I believe that Promapp is a great tool to assist in resetting the way an organisation thinks about documenting policies and procedures. The methodology of keeping process flows streamlined and focused gets people away from the trap of documenting intricate and complex process flows that don't involve the users of the documentation. The ability to link processes to Intranet pages and to share snapshots of a process with third parties are powerful ways to make process management more involving. The ability to manage the companies risk register and link risks mitigations to controls in a process flow is the ideal way to communicate the importance of process integrity - this is a visible demonstration to users about how risk management is being addressed by processes and controls.
Feature Rating Comparison
Support for modeling languages
Social collaboration tools
- The Promapp Team have a strong process flow methodology that underpins the software. This facilitates a more consistent and robust review and documentation process - rather than having intricate "if/then" types of process flows it encourages the user to focus on the key points and how to communicate these.
- Promapp is software as a service in a cloud hosted environment that allows cost effective set up without having to worry about the systems infrastructure. Performance of the application has been consistently good.
- The team at Promapp actively work with their user community to develop improvements to the system. This community approach is beneficial for teams that are new to comprehensive process mapping and improvement.
- The training requirements of the system are relatively light given the intuitive nature of the user interface. Obviously as you get more adventurous it helps to have a cadre of committed and well trained users.
- Some of the linkages in the Risk Module reporting between mitigants and the key risks could be more comprehensive.
Based on 1 answer
Chat built into the product. Support team is willing to take end user questions also, which lowers the burden to support. There is also great training and help built into the product. There is also a customer success team that touches base semi-regularly.
Promapp was chosen by the business, principally for its convenience. While for specialized BPMN displaying and recreation iGrafx was extraordinary, it isn't receptive and at the time the permit demonstrate was not helpful for big business rollout.
Return on Investment
- Promapp is a core component of our business management system and has been used extensively in our ERP evaluation and implementation project
- The Risk Management features allowed integration with the process management activities and removed the need to acquire a separate risk management tool.
- The tool is well accepted in the organisation and is the goto reference point for business processes.
Premium Consulting/Integration Services
Entry-level set up fee?