Likelihood to Recommend
When sending emails Salesforce Inbox provides valuable insights before sending. We usually send emails to clients and before Salesforce Inbox we would need to check in Salesforce to get details regarding the contact we are sending to. With the Salesforce Inbox there is no need to look in Salesforce as it is connected directly to Gmail or Outlook.
- Fast email templates
- Alerts you when someone has read your email
- Ability to quickly schedule emails to go out at a specific time
- We have to manually approve the logging of activity. The "auto-log" feature wasn't showing up on reports
- Should be easier to create leads and contacts from emails. You don't have to leave the window--which is nice--but you still have to copy paste
- I would like Salesforce Tasks to be more visible. I'm always forgetting about tasks I have.
Return on Investment
- Positive. We close deals faster and don't need to have a long thread of back and forth emails
- We have far valuable insights into if the client opened the email and how many times they've opened their emails
- We can schedule sends so it appears at the top of the customers inbox.
Premium Consulting/Integration Services—
Entry-level set up fee?