Likelihood to Recommend
I believe that ScheduleOnce is a great solution for someone who works off appointments. It's like having an assistant who schedules your appointments for you and follows up to remind or to reschedule. If you are busy and want to save time, if you're looking to really grow, then I think that ScheduleOnce is the most professional of all scheduling software. However, if all you need is a scheduling app that shows your schedule and lets clients choose available times than less expensive software would suit you just fine.
SetMore is getting aged as it is. we have been moving progressively to other solutions for scheduling with far better integration. however, SetMore is a good tool to implement in start-ups and small business where you need to have plans and activities scheduled with individuals inside and outside of the organization. As mentioned, this tool is used internally with the support team, sales team, RRHH. This last uses with recruitment prospects that can go to the website and schedule its interview with an assigned person considering the availability of it.
- Good/fair price compared to competitors.
- Every user on the account gets their own personalized appointment scheduling link.
- Flexibility with services you can make available.
- This is often a challenge with robust applications, but the UI could be streamlined. It definitely takes some getting used to.
- Many lower priced alternatives in the market
- Can occasionally glitch; disconnects calendars, and has even canceled appointments.
Account Manager in MarketingEducation Management Company, 11-50 employees
- Would like if it could sync directly to Google calendar (i.e have a direct plugin) without going through the website.
- Could have a "how to" tutorial for booking appointments for users.
Based on 2 answers
They would not prorate a refund - I'm just out the money for services I have not used. To me, that is the WORST POSSIBLE customer service ever.
No answers yet
No answers on this topic
ScheduleOnce user interface and set up was easier than in Calendly. Also ScheduleOnce was able to connect to my iCloud calendar - most other similar applications could not do this (also better pricing for my needs).
SetMore is so much simpler while providing great features. The ease of use makes this a better product for our clients and staff without sacrificing many of the bells and whistles that others tout. The online booking pages ability to schedule without creating a login has led to more visitors scheduling appointments instead of clicking away when scheduling.
Return on Investment
- Saves so much time. No more phone tag, no more endless emails back and forth.
- Better new and current customer relations. Time zone confusions and complex back and forths can strain existing relationships and put new ones off to a bad start (or be a momentum killer). The people I work with like ScheduleOnce.
- Better conversion rates. There's just so many things that can go wrong between a contact form fill out to actually speaking to a person. Conversion rates have increased in every implementation of this product that I've seen.
- Planning meetings
- Schedule Demos or Coaching with prospects and customers
- Recruitment interviews set up without making a call and confirming both sides for availability to arrange the meeting
- Web interface for internal and external users
Premium Consulting/Integration Services
Entry-level set up fee?
ScheduleOnce Editions & Modules
|Starter (Free for 25 users)||$02|
- per month per user
- Up to 25 users
Additional Pricing Details—
Premium Consulting/Integration Services—
Entry-level set up fee?
SetMore Editions & Modules
- Per User Per Month