Likelihood to Recommend
I believe that ScheduleOnce is a great solution for someone who works off appointments. It's like having an assistant who schedules your appointments for you and follows up to remind or to reschedule. If you are busy and want to save time, if you're looking to really grow, then I think that ScheduleOnce is the most professional of all scheduling software. However, if all you need is a scheduling app that shows your schedule and lets clients choose available times than less expensive software would suit you just fine.
If you are planning large events and you need an accurate headcount, the SignUpGenius is for you! Additionally, if you are trying to get a variety of volunteers to meet various needs, then you should really check out SignUpGenius! One specific way that we have used SignUpGenius is by getting the parents of our youth ministry students to bring refreshments to youth groups on Sunday mornings. We set up a SignUpGenius sign-up sheet where they can all sign up for various Sundays to bring refreshments, which really helps our students focus on Sundays.
- Easy to access. No login or registration is required for people to sign up for slots--just click the link and go.
- No real technical expertise or knowledge is necessary to successfully use the tool.
- Several different options/styles of signups are available.
- This is often a challenge with robust applications, but the UI could be streamlined. It definitely takes some getting used to.
- Many lower priced alternatives in the market
- Can occasionally glitch; disconnects calendars, and has even canceled appointments.
Account Manager in MarketingEducation Management Company, 11-50 employees
- Some of the layout and terminology are a little confusing and could be more user-friendly. It took me some time and playing around to figure out that the days and times you put in are a step which just produces a grid of possible times, and that choosing which slots to activate is a second step required. It later made sense why it was set up this was (allows you to input a large block of times at once and then select the particular ones you need, and makes it possible to add a second person with a different schedule on the same sign up, giving the appointment setters more options overall to choose from)
- Wish it would intuitively (or add an option to...) replicate location for any additional days and times you add to the same sign up. Has to be manually added (or copied and pasted).
Likelihood to Renew
No answers yet
No answers on this topic
Based on 1 answer
Based on 2 answers
They would not prorate a refund - I'm just out the money for services I have not used. To me, that is the WORST POSSIBLE customer service ever.
Based on 9 answers
I don't have any feedback for support because I have not had to use support (if referring to IT support). If this question is in referral to support from other staff/company, then it has been received well in that sense.
Employee in Research & DevelopmentHospital & Health Care Company, 501-1000 employees
ScheduleOnce user interface and set up was easier than in Calendly. Also ScheduleOnce was able to connect to my iCloud calendar - most other similar applications could not do this (also better pricing for my needs).
I prefer the use of SignUpGenius as it is more user-friendly. I am not limited to 10 questions and then have to pay for additional features. While I do not like the additional feature payment, as we are a nonprofit, I will continue using the free services.
Return on Investment
- Saves so much time. No more phone tag, no more endless emails back and forth.
- Better new and current customer relations. Time zone confusions and complex back and forths can strain existing relationships and put new ones off to a bad start (or be a momentum killer). The people I work with like ScheduleOnce.
- Better conversion rates. There's just so many things that can go wrong between a contact form fill out to actually speaking to a person. Conversion rates have increased in every implementation of this product that I've seen.
- Being able to share the form with people inside and outside your organization allows less back and forth via email when scheduling meetings - saving time and money
- The free version is available as long as you'd like - it's not a trial version - a lot of companies can get away with only using the free version
Employee in MarketingLeisure, Travel & Tourism Company, 51-200 employees
Premium Consulting/Integration Services
Entry-level set up fee?
ScheduleOnce Editions & Modules
|Starter (Free for 25 users)||$02|
- per month per user
- Up to 25 users
Additional Pricing Details—
Premium Consulting/Integration Services—
Entry-level set up fee?
SignUpGenius Editions & Modules