Likelihood to Recommend
Let's be clear, Shareablee is not a jack of all trades. It has a finite remit at the moment and it does that job extremely well. If you're looking for strong data sets, impressive metrics, and highly capable filtering options on those data then Shareablee is peerless in this regard. If you are insight oriented, story-telling oriented, or digital savvy, then this tool will tick all the boxes. If you know what Shareablee is for - do some investigation beforehand - you won't be disappointed. If, however, you expect it to do more than it's core function, your expectations may fall short. Do your homework on Shareablee though and you'll be fine!
- The user interface is a little clunky, and I think Shareablee is aware of this. Expect an update to UI soon, I imagine
- While the mass of data and metrics is available, on the one hand, a goldmine, it's also a bit of a stumbling block. There's quite a learning curve to making sense of all the functionality and filters that are available. Like I said earlier, persevere and all will be worth it
- The report runner can appear overwhelming, but again, bear with it, it's worth it!
I think Buzzsumo is one of the perfect alternatives to Shareablee. The pricing for Buzzsumo is rough but you get a good deal with what you pay for. On the other hand, TweetReach is less expensive compared to Buzzsumo starts from just $23 per month. Brand24 basic Data For Individuals tracking a single brand cost $49 per month. One of the things I like dislike on Brand24 is that they only updated data every 12 Hours even on the $49 plan.
Return on Investment
- Our ability to answer complex client briefs is a breeze now that we have this tool - we can not only answer in full, but we are now well placed to provide insight and metrics that aren't front of mind thanks to Shareablee's depth of data interrogation. This makes our investment in the tool and the support a wise choice
- The subscription is very cost effective and the plan flexible enough to cater to our needs
- The learning curve is fairly steep meaning that initial time investment is a little high, but the support from the team helps make the transition from learner to a proficient user as pain-free and quick as possible