Likelihood to Recommend
I believe Showpad is perfect for the Sales Force in delivering Customer Activation and sell in Material.Also provides up to date information that is required daily.
- Showpad notifies you when someone has reviewed what you sent them.
- Showpad organizes my files in an easy to access format.
- Showpad is accessible to anyone that receives the link.
Account Manager in SalesMarketing & Advertising Company, 10,001+ employees
- It'll be useful integration with other tools to share data or info like share contact info from LinkedIn and google
- More easy ways (drag'n drop) to create catalogs or refine what info to share, between others
Showpad Content 7.5
Based on 6 answers
Overall support from Showpad was good. They were quick to respond to our team's questions and effective in their job. Although there were a couple of hiccups.
Manager in MarketingInternet Company, 501-1000 employees
Showpad allows users to understand the engagement between content and recipients. Provides a tool to understand how to engage/ tailor the next conversation
Employee in MarketingMarket Research Company, 1001-5000 employees
Return on Investment
- We are not limited by what physical catalogs and literature we get - we can send out any piece of literature to a customer.
- All of our content is centralized in one place.
- Our marketing department has the ability to view what content is shared the most and viewed the most, so they can focus on those items.
- Gives our sales reps visibility into what our customers are looking at.
Premium Consulting/Integration Services
Entry-level set up fee?
Showpad Content Editions & Modules
- Pricing available upon request