Likelihood to Recommend
Site24x7, in particular, its website monitoring is suited to a small company with a small scale web backend with basic functionality. For large scale enterprise companies, it's worth spending the extra and going with a higher end solution. If you want support, then look away now. Despite the negativity, when it works, it does actually work well and does provide accurate data.
Feature Rating Comparison
Network device monitoring
Multiple Server Monitoring
Automated alerts and notifications
Performance data reports
- Alerts: Site24x7 can be configured to send alerts in all sorts of ways, from email, to text messages, to even direct automated phone calls.
- Internal monitoring: An agent installed on one or more machines can monitor internal connectivity to other network devices. This means if connectivity to a server goes down, we often know about it before users alert us.
- External monitoring: Site24x7 also watched our websites and sends alerts if they're unreachable. It uses multiple locations to do so, which means if there's a partial network outage in some part of the country, we know who is affected.
- We do regularly get delays in email notifications. This hasn't caused any business impact, as SMS alerting has always been reliable, but can be frustrating to other parts of the business who want to be notified of issues as they happen.
- Support: we have found the support to be quite unresponsive unless escalated accordingly.
- The transactions recorder can be time-consuming to configure as you want.
Professional in Finance and AccountingInformation Services Company, 501-1000 employees
Based on 1 answer
I haven't had a lot of experience evaluating Datadog but from the research and basic demo that we got I understand that it is significantly more expensive, but it does seem to have more AI features and can assist in predicting when/if applications or essential services may go down. This kind of insight is something that Site24x7 does not have.
Return on Investment
- Again, the ease and speed at which we can discern any issues with sites that have been configured. As well as utilization of RUM and APDEX to give a full understanding of the information presented.
Premium Consulting/Integration Services
Entry-level set up fee?
Site24x7 Editions & Modules
|Enterprise Plus Web||$8996|
- 10 monitors
- 40 Monitors
- 100 Monitors
- 250 Monitors
- 500 Monitors
- 2500 Monitors