This is a comparison of multiple products. For a better experience try viewing it on a larger screen.
For us Sprinklr is working quite nicely. We have used it along side other technologies and our partners have done (or are currently doing) the same, however Sprinklr is the technology tool of choice. We also stay completely up to date with what other social space tech tools are providing. We always want to be leading in all that we do. Sprinklr keeps up with latest technology needs and adapts quickly if needed.
Based off the price, I'd be hesitant to blindly recommend Topsy unless there is a need for the kind of big data it provides access to. If access to every single Tweet ever sent about your brand is important, then there is nothing else out there will do what Topsy does. At $12,000 per user, this is definitely not a product for the small social team, but if you manage a larger brand where reporting and brand sentiment mean a lot, then you owe it to yourself to evaluate Topsy Pro.
- Audience Profiling: Sprinklr facilitates data collection of every single audience member who is impacted by your brand through engagement. It allows you to easily create rules and actions to help you discover your influencers and to engage them early on and from then on. If you want to get to know the people who are interested in you and to engage with them further, this is an important value-add.
- Reporting: Reports are clean, simple, and visually appealing. They can be set to auto-export at a certain time variable. This is extremely helpful in saving employee time, which translates to budget. Executives and business unit owners are pleased at a set expectation of delivery. Reports are fully customizable and also have custom metrics. I haven't experienced another system where I can ask it to do the math inside the system and create what my organization's definition of an impact is.
- Integrated System: For large companies, it is necessary to find a software that is bi-directional with information. Sprinklr can tie into Adobe SiteCatalyst, Salesforce CRM, Microsoft Dynamics, and more. It also partners with organizations like Opal Moments to have seamless interfaces for content planning across all outreach vehicles. This is a must if you use multiple systems. For our customer service efforts, this was imperative so that meta-data used for call-centers, live-chat, email, and other service contacts was also able to be customized and aligned in order to have an accurate "apples-to-apples" understanding of customer contact.
- Silo-Busting: By inviting all relevant parties, content owners, and business units into the platform, there is transparency into what the company is doing and what the customers are saying. No longer is there a challenge for who "owns" social but it now becomes a marketing-led (or whatever your org has determined) effort with the full business team onboard. Shared calendars, shared creative assets, in-software translation, and more make it simple to bring the entire business together through planning, implementation, and analysis. This has made a large difference to our International teams by uniting us in one functional space where we can share ideas and content back and forth. It has benefited product development by bringing them closer to the customer through direct social media engagement and exported reports. And, as mentioned previously, has allowed us to align our customer service reports with all other outlets (call-centers, email, etc.).
- One-Stop Shop: Sprinklr seems to anticipate needs - sometimes before we even realize the need. The constantly improving (they push product updates that actually improve the way things happen with delightful frequency) software has eliminated the need for a separate listening software and added a paid media option which was incredibly significant. Through the rules engine, you could automatically boost, slow down, or stop spend for ad sets that were or were not performing - all without a human touch. The amount of automation within the tool is astounding. Governance, regulation (audit trail), editorial workflows, customer service capabilities, brand health, and more are reasons to believe that Sprinklr is genuinely seeking out pain points and seeking to change the way brands do business. It has made it so much easier to be effective and efficient that to compare it to other tools we have used is painful.
- Customer Service: This is the most robust customer service social software I have encountered, which was a primary reason we selected it. It allows for a full transcript of past conversations with a individual so you literally create relationships with people rather than "introducing" yourself to the same person 20 times. The rules engine allows you to move messages with keywords or influencers to specific queues so that they are addressed quickly and by the right team. An audit trail allows you to make your compliance department happy and to research specific issues and to provide accountability trails. Meta-data is fully customizable so that you can align your reporting with other outlets and use the bi-directional information flow with your CRM for a fully-burdened and actionable report.
- Smart Content: The content curation engine is incredibly helpful. It quickly tells you what is performing based off of different key metrics. It also allows you to suggest content to other units. The shared asset manager quickly allows you to discover what has been successful so it can be re-used or more content can be created in similar fashion. This is an incredibly helpful tool when you have a global team in place or want all units to have access to the same quality of content and assets.
- Rules, Actions, and Filters: The rules engine will make your life much easier. Resources are hard to come by and by automating mundane tasks, you free people up to do things that only people can do. This also can prevent PR nightmares by closely guarding permissions (governance), having a set approval system, and adding triggered emails if something goes viral. This function is where the geeks geek out.
- Sprinklr Team: The Sprinklr team is one of the greatest assets. Every Sprinklr team member, from the executive level to the client support level, feels like an additional member of our corporate team. They help us to get smarter and anticipate need. They brainstorm how to make our company more successful and then provide tangible ways to execute. Sprinklr works around the clock to solve problems for their clients. They have been the best partner we have worked with and I would welcome them in my home anytime. They have become like family. After past experiences with software providers who over-promised and under-delivered - some who still haven't delivered integrations or features years later - this has been a delightful experience.
- I'd like to see more pre-made reports so that the non-data scientists can easily create reports.
- Ability to pull in a photo to LinkedIn. We had to first upload the photo to Flickr and then post the link to the photo which was time-consuming and annoying.
- Maybe a team member chat? It was always hard to interact with team members even though we were assigning things to each other.
99% of the time our team receives solid, timely support from the Sprinklr Support Team. As with anyone, the more info/screenshots you can provide, the better they can help you. They are always quick to respond, professional and do a great job of communicating the status and reaching out if they need more info.
- Sprinklr has enabled us to run a strategic social media program that shares a mix of corporate content, lead gen content, and recruiting/employment brand content. It has also enabled us to implement monthly executive reports and listening reports to support corporate communications.
- Sprinklr's reporting capabilities enabled us to do a detailed ROI analysis and prove to the business of social media's contribution to sales/revenue.
Immediate access to campaign performance data in social. Our sales team regularly requests metrics from campaigns several years old, and with Topsy, we can dig in and find it. This assists in helping them in their sales pitches to new clients and renewing deals with previous clients.
|Starting Price||Price N/A||Price N/A|
|Free Version Available?|
Topsy - the ultimate in Twitter search, reporting and monitoring
November 2, 2013
Topsy is an expensive tool and not designed for the small social team. However, for large brands where reporting and sentiment are very important, this can be a great product. It provides access to every tweet sent since the start of Twitter and provides immediate access to results.
Great Technology, Great People, Incredible Energy
January 28, 2015
Sprinklr is our social technology of choice: It's a powerful and accurate tool. The company provides excellent customer service and trainers are very knowledgeable, although I would love to see a published training program to help us plan our internal training needs.
Social Media Software and People That Genuinely Connect For Good
January 26, 2015
Sprinklr provides great audience profiling tools. The reports provided are clean, simple and visually appealing. Implementation can be a challenge due to all of the offerings and requires careful thought. Price may be an issue for smaller business with limited resources.
Spinklr: Great Social Media Management for Listening and Content Management
October 21, 2014
Sprinklr has great reporting tools that enables users to create any custom report desired. The customizable dashboards are great for creating streams for just about anything. It would be great to see more pre-made reports and to have the ability to pull in a photo to LinkedIn.
Don't be afraid to take a run through the Sprinklr
September 5, 2014
Sprinklr has provides flexible reporting and conversation dashboards. While the platform is constantly updated, this can occasionally lead to slow load times.
Chose Sprinklr for enterprise-level features.
January 28, 2013
Director of social media programs at a global technology company chose Sprinklr to manage social media presence across a broad range of social media platforms around the world.
Sprinklr - The Best Enterprise Social Platform
February 26, 2015
Sprinklr is a great enterprise level social media management platform for posting, monitoring and measuring your social media programs. While this solution may seem costly when compared to other solutions, it does come with a lot of functionality.
October 27, 2014
Marketing operations analyst at a large tech company says Sprinklr allowed the social media team to monitor and measure multiple social accounts from one place. The account team and online documentation was helpful as well.
In Sprinklr I trust
October 21, 2014
Sprinklr excels at automating comments, posts and replies by sentiment and urgency via the use of predetermined keywords. However, the sentiment function has room for improvement.
Add a dash of Sprinklr to life!
February 20, 2014
Sprinklr generates valuable reports and includes a URL shortener which is very useful. It's great to manage multiple social accounts from a single platform. We've had some minor problems with admins getting locked out.
Sprinklr: Keeping Your Social Landscape Looking Pretty since 2009
June 25, 2013
Both the content calendar and the dashboards are easy to use. I can see all my scheduled content at a glance and which channel it will post to. Dashboards can be customised to each team member's needs. Data visualizations - charts and graphs - could be better.
Stellar Social Media Content Manager
November 6, 2013
Sprinklr helps me publish content and generate reports to show the effectiveness. Campaign setup is easy and you can publish to multiple social channels at once. The transition from v2 to v3 has resulted in the dashboard getting a little confusing, and there are also some minor UI issues.
Sprinklr, a great partner to any social media team
November 4, 2013
Sprinklr provides us with better automation of social media activities and collaboration across the team. The product has a high learning curve but provides very granular data. There are quite a few bugs and data inconsistencies, and the UI could be more intuitive. However, the Sprinklr team provides great customer support and training.
The finest enterprise social media management platform I've encountered.
November 1, 2013
Used mainly to monitor and solve customer issues identified on social media. The product works very well in this use case. It has great community management capabilities. I was also impressed with the process of building and customizing reports. Twitter monitoring left something to be desired, and the platform can be a little intimidating due to complex UI.
A Necessary Evil
November 1, 2013
Sprinklr has excellent reporting dashboards and the old version of the planner was great. The new version however, is much more difficult to use. Also, we have experienced glitches and account deactivations.
From small pond to big pond
October 25, 2013
The planning calendar is great for planning content on multiple platforms well in advance and the monitoring dashboards are easy to set up. Approval workflow also works well with minimal energy. The audience profile dashboard can be frustrating to use as it's hard to find the data I need. Overall, after 18 months, our social media and marketing teams are finally getting in the groove with Sprinklr. We've been able to build a bigger social media presence on more platforms with the same number of staff.
Sprinklr or Radian6? Decisions Decisions....
October 25, 2013
Sprinklr is an excellent product with clean, beautiful analytics and is a very ease of use platform. Customer support is also excellent.
Sprinklr is good for smaller companies
October 23, 2013
Sprinklr is very good at helping us to sort comments by subject so that it's easier for the team to moderate. Reporting also allows us to provide clients with a good overview of 1:1 interactions. But we have had a lot of issues with publishing and scheduling and the platform can be quite slow compared to working natively in the social channels.
Sprinklr for Enterprise Social Media Management
August 13, 2013
Large technology company uses Sprinklr for enterprise-wide social media management and reporting. Realized significant economies of scale and simplified metrics and reporting by having all teams on one tool. Recently upgraded many teams to the new V3 monitoring and V3 reporting dashboards and seeing significant improvements.
Last used in 2011. Good functionality, some usability issues.
January 29, 2013
A social media consultant at a major agency, who last used the product in 2011, was impressed with Sprinklr's effectiveness as a customer service tool and liked many features such as content scheduling, customizability and engagement data capture. But there were some issues with user experience and data consistency.
Best social media management software I've used.
January 18, 2013
Program Manager at an aviation company is very happy with Sprinklr which he uses to tailor messages to customers and drive sales.