Likelihood to Recommend
I would avoid [it] for any subscription management. Personally, we had a torrid experience with the product and company. The platform is dated and feels like an afterthought or a sideline project for Pape Ventures. They certainly don’t invest any time in developing the product and it feels like there is a real ‘Can’t do’ attitude from the management.
- Failed to deliver on promises.
- Auto renew function never worked from the start.
- Facebook Pixel Tracking never worked.
- Support failed to return calls.
- Support failed to return emails.
- Generally ignored.
- It ended up costing us double. I had to waste time chasing them to deliver on a product that never worked.
- Feels like a side project or afterthought.
- No new development time.
- Feels like it has been mothballed.