<a href='https://www.trustradius.com/static/about-trustradius-scoring#question3' target='_blank' rel='nofollow noopener noreferrer'>Customer Verified: Read more.</a>
<a href='https://www.trustradius.com/static/about-trustradius-scoring' target='_blank' rel='nofollow noopener noreferrer'>trScore algorithm: Learn more.</a>Score 8.9 out of 101
Based on 105 reviews and ratings
Likelihood to Recommend
If you're looking for a robust project management software for your growing small business, my vote is for Teamwork Projects. It helps us manage our small business and our teams internally.If you need advanced features, like KANBAN boards, GANTT charts, time tracking, billing, etc. in your project management tool, Teamwork is a great option.I'm personally not sure how it would scale to larger companies where you would need to manage many schedules, just because I haven't experienced using Teamwork at such a scale.
Feature Rating Comparison
Change request and Case Management
Integration with accounting software
- governance and user access control for partners like vendors and contractors
- flexible views using task lists, gant charts and kanban boards
- integration with file management systems of record (Box, Drive, Sharepoint, OneDrive)
- project portfolios for roll-ups of multiple projects
- real-time synchronization between devices (phone to desktop to laptop)
- integrations via Zapier
- From time to time there are server errors and uptime issues that prevent us from completing our work and using Teamwork Projects to its fullest potential. These issues are often rectified quickly, but they seem to happen more frequently than other platforms we've used in the past.
- I would love for new functionality to be added to Teamwork Projects to record and store our client contract details. Being a professional services agency, we have multiple contracts for our various services and each has their own corresponding monthly hours bank that we work off of. We currently have to use external tools to track this information.
Likelihood to Renew
Teamwork Projects 10.0
Based on 1 answer
We are already at an annual contract, and have been for the past 5 years; so far the system has delivered, and our personal is already trained in it. A major overhaul of our entire infrastructure (as in moving everything to a single, unified platform) might change the current continuity of Teamwork Projects on our organization, but that's not feasible in the near future.
Teamwork Projects 9.1
Based on 20 answers
The web based user interface is familiar, flexible (boards, task lists, and Gantts) and feature-rich. It is simple enough for the beginner to be effective and robust enough for experienced users to gain efficiencies with advanced techniques. Reporting is intuitive and can be customized for transfer via email or to paper. Great interoperability with other tools make teamwork dependable and a good partner for the overall technology stack.
Teamwork Projects 9.2
Based on 20 answers
The support service provided by Teamwork is excellent, and one of the best I've experienced. This is for the following reasons:(1) The speed at which they respond to queries I raise(2) The depth of understanding they have of the product(3) The way in which they are able to understand my questions without needing me to re-explain(4) The quality of the documentation available online(5) The openness they express about current issues and downtime
We chose to migrate to Teamwork Projects after a recommendation to try it. We believe the platforms are very similar but that Teamwork Projects is potentially better suited for us as we continue to scale and grow out team
Return on Investment
- There's a lot to Teamwork Projects I haven't used yet but again it helped us manage a big job and make sure everything happened. That's huge and helps us deliver our equipment to our customers on time.
- We are able to watch what our team is doing and how well they are working and completing tasks. That helps us see who needs more training or assistance and who doesn't.
- The gantt feature helps us plan ahead for which pieces need to start earlier or later based on time to fabricate, resources, etc...
Premium Consulting/Integration Services—
Entry-level set up fee?
* per month per user
Teamwork Projects Editions & Modules
- Contact Us
- per month per user