What users are saying about
Likelihood to Recommend
Teamwork is a great way to keep track of all your projects and tasks. It's a great way to be organized with your team members and clients. It is important to use a program like Teamwork if you want to use your time wisely and not waste time doing other things. I 100% recommend Teamwork!
Feature Rating Comparison
Change request and Case Management
Integration with accounting software
- You can create a very detailed task, assign team members to the task, upload images, and there's a time tracker which is really useful when billing clients per hour.
- Very useful dashboard which provides all the info you need to know, such as tasks that are due soon, completed tasks, who have tasks assigned, an overview of your projects and any other important notes.
- User-friendly and very easy to use. Our whole team was able to adapt within the first week of using the platform.
- Our clients love it!! We always get KUDOS and positive feedback from any client whom we invite to a project.
- Mobile app needs further development. It lacks a lot of things that other task-apps have. The mobile app definitely needs improvement
- Price - it's a little expensive, especially for micro businesses. It's not outrageous but the price is high
- Daily email reporting -- could get better, it lacks a lot of information I would like to see
Likelihood to Renew
Based on 1 answer
We are already at an annual contract, and have been for the past 5 years; so far the system has delivered, and our personal is already trained in it. A major overhaul of our entire infrastructure (as in moving everything to a single, unified platform) might change the current continuity of Teamwork Projects on our organization, but that's not feasible in the near future.
Based on 2 answers
The UI is clear, well laid out and very user friendly.The authors of the Teamwork Projects product have managd to cram a lot of detail into a small real estate without over-burdening the user.Adoption by my users has been extremely rapid with very little re-familiarisation required once they've got going.I do like the fact that there is an element of first-time user support embedded within the application. It means that I can point users to a sign-up page and spend very little time with them thereart
Based on 1 answer
The support service provided by Teamwork is excellent, and one of the best I've experienced. This is for the following reasons:(1) The speed at which they respond to queries I raise(2) The depth of understanding they have of the product(3) The way in which they are able to understand my questions without needing me to re-explain(4) The quality of the documentation available online(5) The openness they express about current issues and downtime
We started with Basecamp and switched to Teamwork Projects because of it's greater flexibility with tasks especially. After using both I do prefer Teamwork Projects because of the many features. However, we aren't completely happy with it and are looking into other software because it's not quite right for what we do
Return on Investment
- There's a lot to Teamwork Projects I haven't used yet but again it helped us manage a big job and make sure everything happened. That's huge and helps us deliver our equipment to our customers on time.
- We are able to watch what our team is doing and how well they are working and completing tasks. That helps us see who needs more training or assistance and who doesn't.
- The gantt feature helps us plan ahead for which pieces need to start earlier or later based on time to fabricate, resources, etc...
Premium Consulting/Integration Services—
Entry-level set up fee?
1. per month per user
Teamwork Projects Editions & Modules
1. Contact Us
2. per month per user