What users are saying about
Likelihood to Recommend
Teamwork is a great way to keep track of all your projects and tasks. It's a great way to be organized with your team members and clients. It is important to use a program like Teamwork if you want to use your time wisely and not waste time doing other things. I 100% recommend Teamwork!
DecoGraphic, Inc.Marketing and Advertising, 11-50 employees
Feature Rating Comparison
Change request and Case Management
Integration with accounting software
- Easy, cloud-based, user-friendly interface.
- Time reporting and detailed tracking are dead easy.
- Dashboard overview gives a clear picture of overall, and individual, project status.
Consultant / Project Manager
GivenlyManagement Consulting, 1-10 employees
- More work needed on the Boards feature - the current feature is good but not on par with a full-blown kanban type tool
- Reporting - to be fair, reporting is more than sufficient for our day-to-day needs and Teamwork are gradually releasing more functionality in this area
- Dashboards - currently these are fixed. Whilst it's not a showstopper for us as we create reports to address it but it would be nice to see some investment here
- Consolidated views - Other than via the reports you can't visualise information in a consolidated fashion - such as overall portfolio Gantt charts
Based on 2 answers
The UI is clear, well laid out and very user friendly.The authors of the Teamwork Projects product have managd to cram a lot of detail into a small real estate without over-burdening the user.Adoption by my users has been extremely rapid with very little re-familiarisation required once they've got going.I do like the fact that there is an element of first-time user support embedded within the application. It means that I can point users to a sign-up page and spend very little time with them thereart
Based on 1 answer
The support service provided by Teamwork is excellent, and one of the best I've experienced. This is for the following reasons:(1) The speed at which they respond to queries I raise(2) The depth of understanding they have of the product(3) The way in which they are able to understand my questions without needing me to re-explain(4) The quality of the documentation available online(5) The openness they express about current issues and downtime
On the whole Teamwork Projects comes across as the preferred solution due to cost, speed of adoption, support for multiple devices, licensing models, support for internal/external users, email services, integration capability and the support services. Furthermore, the commitment of the company to constantly evolve the product is a great plus-point for us.
Return on Investment
- Teamwork projects - for the functionality it offers - is very competitively priced.
- At this time, there does not seem to be much more ROI in upgrading to the enterprise version unless your org is very large; and at that point, you would probably need something more robust like Clarizen.
- Integration with Teamwork Desk is great, especially for a Tech Team spanning the gammut from IT Desktop support to database management and reporting.
IT Project Manager
Alumni Association of the University of MichiganHigher Education, 51-200 employees
Premium Consulting/Integration Services—
Entry-level set up fee?
1. per month per user
Teamwork Projects Editions & Modules
1. Contact Us
2. per month per user