What users are saying about
<a href='https://www.trustradius.com/static/about-trustradius-scoring#question3' target='_blank' rel='nofollow'>Customer Verified: Read more.</a>
<a href='https://www.trustradius.com/static/about-trustradius-scoring' target='_blank' rel='nofollow'>trScore algorithm: Learn more.</a>Score 7.7 out of 101
Based on 71 reviews and ratings
Likelihood to Recommend
I would recommend Tenfold to any company with CRM or account management software. Being able to manage future appointments and to document it all in one step will increase efficiency.
- Integrates very well with Salesforce, our CRM software. As we disposition calls, the notes automatically generate on my customer's accounts, saving me valuable steps in documentation.
- Call metrics gathered in Tenfold are used for measuring productivity across all of the sales team. Reporting is done through Salesforce, once again speaking volumes of the integration capabilities.
- The clarity and consistency of quality of calls are outstanding! Very little delay, static or feedback.
- When looking at recent calls from the pop-up window, it would be beneficial if the history went back further. Often notes need to be updated.
- When looking at the day's calls on the web page, it would be helpful if we could update notes from that page.
- This very well could be our own team's suggestion, not Tenfold - but if we could plug our headphones into the computer directly for audio vs. having to go through the external phone, it would eliminate having to have 2 sets of headphones when having to listen to online training on the computer.
I find the ease of use of Tenfold to be advantageous to all other platforms. It also appears that as future needs change, Tenfold will allow me to continue to structure my workday around Tenfold but use it in different ways that would scale to any changes in my process.
Return on Investment
- We used Tenfold for a year and a half. I logged several tech support calls with it, but the main purpose was to log sales calls. Because I have such a small sales team, one person, and that person didn't like using it, we ended up cancelling our service. The impact to us was neutral. The cost was low and there was minimum ROI.
Premium Consulting/Integration Services—
Entry-level set up fee?