What users are saying about
Tenfold<a href='https://www.trustradius.com/static/about-trustradius-scoring' target='_blank' rel='nofollow'>Customer Verified: Read more.</a>
<a href='https://www.trustradius.com/static/about-trustradius-scoring' target='_blank' rel='nofollow'>trScore algorithm: Learn more.</a>Score 7.9 out of 101
Based on 71 reviews and ratings
Likelihood to Recommend
Tracking daily activity for teams and individuals. You can track each person's call volume, who they are calling, what percentage of the calls are loaded into your CRM. Makes it much easier to have you bi-weekly meetings with each employee to give them an understanding to increase sales. It is easy, if your call volume is low, we can see it. Increase it and sales will follow
- Click to Dail feature - When reaching out to clients dialing each number to reach a customer takes too much time. Tenfold simplified the process so we're only one click away. No more dialing ever with tenfold it does it for you.
- Linked to Salesforce - Salesforce is a software that's used to store clients' accounts with all their information. When tenfold is integrated with Salesforce it helps keep track of the durations of the phone calls and the history if we need to refer back to the calls. As well as saving the client's location in salesforce.
- Daily Pad Notes - In the duration of each important call that's being made, there's information always being given out, what tenfold helps us do is keep track of each note we take on that phone call so then if any other rep picks up they get updated with the situation.
- Caller ID - When working in a call center it's vital to see who's calling so then you are prepared for the situation. Tenfold allows us to track each and every call and with one click we're at their account to see what's going on before we talk to them. It's very time consuming if you did all of this manually but thanks to tenfold you can save all the time in the world.
- My only recommendation is that it logs me off here and there out of the blue without me even knowing. But then again with just one click, I'm logged back in.
Return on Investment
- Allows the sales team to see metrics and be a bit competitive, in a good way.
- Reports provide a clearer view of when staff needs to be on the phone or available for calls.
- Calls per day are up because of the time savings and click to dial feature.
Premium Consulting/Integration Services—
Entry-level set up fee?