Likelihood to Recommend
If there are situations where a customer is hard to reach, Tenfold allows easy pushing forward of reminders.In a high volume call system, it provides the ability to focus on your productivity and let Tenfold worry about the call logging, scheduling, and general call management on a day by day basis.
- The sales reps were very friendly and responsive. If I ever had any questions about our account, pricing, etc., the sales team would respond to my e-mails and phone calls within minutes. They even directed my technical questions to their support staff when it was appropriate. There were several times I asked the sales team technical questions and they always connected with the right support technician.
- The tech support was very knowledgeable and quick to respond. Any time I had a problem they always had a solution and it was quick to implement.
- The software performed as expected. The popups worked most of the time and performance was never laggy.
- Inbound calls occasionally pop up late in multi-tab/window environments.
- It could be easier to navigate to old calls in the quick view popup.
This was a cheaper alternative that we looked at originally and decided that we were going to pass. I can't say a TON about it but the gamification and the streamlined UI of the main reports page definitely aided our decision to use tenfold instead. We're paying a little more for Tenfold, but again, we really think it's worth it and ceased looking for alternatives to this day.
Return on Investment
- It definitely has helped keep me organized to best help my customers and get them to make purchases because I already know what is going on when they call.
- I am sure that I have been able to sell more than the cost of what Tenfold is for me so that is great!
- It is a great tool to keep track of customers needs and then you can flip that into taking care of the customer and getting the sale.
Premium Consulting/Integration Services—
Entry-level set up fee?