Likelihood to Recommend
We are solving our small sales team problem. I am the only SDR in the company and Tout helps me manage, send and follow up with many of my leads automatically. Tout is more focused on “success or failure” of emails than Yesware is. They are going in different directions – as you can see that they’ll probably have some features from one another.
- It's very easy to set up an email campaign. You can even add attachments to the emails you send out.
- Easily view if a prospect has opened an email and identify which step they are in the sequence.
- Out-of-the-box integrations with many other sales tools.
- Reporting is clunky and challenging to use at times. They were recently purchased by Marketo, so I'm hopeful that Marketo will be able to address some of these concerns.
- The ToutApp interface is not the most intuitive and does not provide a deeper understanding/analysis of the data.
- The ToutApp integration with Outlook has created intermittent problems in usability/access.
Manager in SalesComputer Software Company, 5001-10,000 employees
Pretty similar from my experience. I would say it falls in between Sendbloom (more basic) and Outreach (more advanced). What I like more about Tout is that it is an add on and I can still work within Salesforce. In order to be REALLY effective in Outreach, I have to live (emails, track events, tasks, etc.) all within Outreach (which sounds nice to have a single software...but never fully works).
Account Manager in SalesComputer Software Company, 1001-5000 employees
Return on Investment
- The Feed approach that Tout favors is useful because I can instantly see when someone I sent an email back a month ago is accessing it again. It can appear that I have ESP that way. I can “just happen” to be thinking of them when they just accessed my email .Tout itself has a couple of bugs- first, not having access to data that it’s collecting is kind of a drag. You have to look at individual emails to see what people are doing.
Premium Consulting/Integration Services—
Entry-level set up fee?