What users are saying about
Likelihood to Recommend
We are solving our small sales team problem. I am the only SDR in the company and Tout helps me manage, send and follow up with many of my leads automatically. Tout is more focused on “success or failure” of emails than Yesware is. They are going in different directions – as you can see that they’ll probably have some features from one another.
- Fully integrated into Gmail, Outlook, Microsoft Exchange, Salesforce and other major CRMs.
- Upload best performing sales messaging, sales enablement collateral and marketing assets into a shared sales playbook.
- Drive Consistency & Productivity.
- Deploy a streamlined sales playbook so your Sales reps exceed quota and close more deals.
- Increase Your Pipeline.
- Predictably build more pipeline, whether you’re selling to SMB or Fortune 500.
- Wow.... well, it can be very difficult to navigate and you can only email a limited # of recipients at a time, which means you have to do your blast in batches. It also is very clunky. I spend more time trying to figure out how to use the tool than I do seeing any measurable results.
- Really dig into the level of support your users will receive, and ask about where the product is headed. Also, ask for a sandbox and have a variety of field users experience the software and give feedback.
- I dislike the analytics and the overall "clunkiness" of the UI/UX. Both seem to be very glitchy at times and within the analytics, it does not get very customizable. You can only see up to a specific level.
Return on Investment
- Easier to narrow down who to contact based on opens and clicks
- Easier to see the level of company interest based on number of devices and locations opens occurred
Representative in SalesInformation Technology and Services Company, 11-50 employees
Premium Consulting/Integration Services—
Entry-level set up fee?