Likelihood to Recommend
If you want to sell online and need a platform, you should select Nexternal. If it is within your budget and you want to have success, Nexternal is the way to go. Since switching to Nexternal from Kreck, our online sales have more than tripled!
- Nexternal's customer service is the best in the business. Each account comes with a dedicated account rep who answers the phone when you call, and personally replies to your emails within a very reasonable time - sometimes within minutes!
- Nexternal is consistently improving their platform with added tools and 3rd party integrations for everything from social sharing and email campaign management to search optimization tools and automatic product feed integrations such as Amazon.
- Nexternal offers site security and PCI compliance out of the box. There is no need for an additional SSL, nor do you need to worry about the security of your clients' personal information.
- Nexternal is scalable and grows with your business. We have more than a handful of clients who have been with Nexternal for more than 10 years. In web-speak, that's like 50 years!
- The Nexternal shopping cart template can be customized to create a consistently branded experience from your home page throughout the entire shopping process.
- Nexternal offers a host of API and XML toolsets that allow clients to sync data between their ecommerce platform and most any other third party platform, thereby coordinating the operations of your business and cutting down on management time.
- Nexternal needs a POS system that enables you to swipe credit cards. We switched to a different system because this was a limitation of Nexternal. At the point of purchase we used to have to write everything down and enter in later.
- The shipping functionality is extremely basic. The shipping address check for each state never worked properly. Also, with our new system, the woman who does the compliance can pull all reports per state out of it. Nexternal does not have that capability.
Likelihood to Renew
TrueCommerce Nexternal 8.5
Based on 3 answers
I'm so happy with Nexternal I don't see myself using any other platform. We currently only use Nexternal for our web store, but we are looking to expand into the tasting rooms and offer mobile points of sale.
TrueCommerce Nexternal 9.0
Based on 2 answers
Nexternal has been around for over a decade - they may have defined the ecommerce admin panel. That said, they could stand to update it a bit - adding more drag and drop functionality and integrating a more comprehensive CMS allowing your home page to be part of your ecommerce website.
TrueCommerce Nexternal 10.0
Based on 4 answers
Doreen and Lanette are my lovely ladies. They are always available and do whatever they can to make sure I am taken care of. They have always been there for me and I know they will always be there for me.
TrueCommerce Nexternal 10.0
Based on 2 answers
I had help from start to finish. Doreen, my rep, was very patient, concise, clear, and she has always had the answers I need. Setting up your store is time consuming at first, but with the support system that Nexternal offers, it is painless.
Nexternal is a much more basic system in terms of an OMS system but it has much more limitations compared to Submerse. Submerse however is a newer products with a ton of glitches and terrible reporting methods. If Nexternal created a POS system and revamped their shipping capabilities, I would choose Nexternal.
Return on Investment
- Because we are a development team who focuses on integrating Nexternal with our clients' sites, we can't speak to specific ROI or conversions, however, the length of time our clients stick with Nexternal says it all - in an industry where there are no shortage of choices in platforms, we have rarely ever moved a client from Nexternal to another platform. Instead, the vast majority of our clients who use Nexternal now either started off with the platform or moved to Nexternal from a less-than platform. We have clients who have been with Nexternal for over a decade, and that's really saying something.
- In the 10+ years that we have worked with Nexternal we have developed a solid relationship that is built solely on trust. We don't get any commission for referring customers to their site, nor do they receive any commission for sending customers our way. We work together because we enjoy it and we know that the other is dependable and worthwhile.
Premium Consulting/Integration Services—
Entry-level set up fee?