Likelihood to Recommend
Currently, it has been updated and is now called Trustwave Managed UTM service, which shows that the company listens to its customers since they added many features recommended by users.
Certainly, this older version is no longer recommended for any scenario where it must be connected to the internet.
- It is very reliable in environments without permanent refrigeration.
- The rules that it handles are static, but it has some mechanisms for detecting instruments, which for the current users are very good.
- It maintains VPNs in a stable way and its configuration is similar and compatible with other brands.
- There is no option to include rules type functions, which would be very useful to save configuration time.
- The support is not as helpful as I would like, nor its documentation.
- A friendly graphical interface would be very well accepted.
When Cisco was more concerned about the network, Trustwave did it for security. But now many things have changed and the competition is really hard for everyone.
Return on Investment
- It is a robust equipment, therefore it is still in use, in a highly isolated environment.
- I think that the investment was recovered from the first moment, from its time when it was very advanced.
Premium Consulting/Integration Services—
Entry-level set up fee?