What users are saying about
<a href='https://www.trustradius.com/static/about-trustradius-scoring#question3' target='_blank' rel='nofollow'>Customer Verified: Read more.</a>
<a href='https://www.trustradius.com/static/about-trustradius-scoring' target='_blank' rel='nofollow'>trScore algorithm: Learn more.</a>Score 8.5 out of 101
Based on 104 reviews and ratings
Likelihood to Recommend
It's best for smaller companies where people are not working in teams, or in charge of multiple departments. It lets you keep everything in sight when you would otherwise forget it. This wouldn't be the best option for teams or larger companies as the sharing and team tasks don't work as well as dedicated programs.
Feature Rating Comparison
Support for Agile Methodology
Support for Waterfall Methodology
Change request and Case Management
Budget and Expense Management
Project & financial reporting
Integration with accounting software
- It's great to separate tasks in different subjects.
- Having "sub-tasks" in every project is a great feature.
- It's really easy to use and to set deadlines, and also to share with other people.
- It has different ways to arrange the lists of tasks which is a more useful feature than what it might seem.
- Even though the UI is simple, I think it has room for improvement to get a little more modern.
- It would be great if you could expand the tasks to see the subtasks it has.
Likelihood to Renew
Based on 4 answers
Based on 5 answers
It's solid, easy to use and just gets the job done. Simple just works at times and this fits the bill, does what I need it to
C-Level Executive in Professional ServicesComputer Software Company, 11-50 employees
Based on 3 answers
Based on 3 answers
I think each of this products has its pros and its cons, but the only right way to pick the best one is to try them all. This kind of software is used on a daily basis, and you end up interacting a lot more than you would think of, so you really need to use one software that makes you feel comfortable about using it every day. I might tell you all about my experience, but until you don't try them you won't know which one is the one that suits you.
Return on Investment
- It definitley provides motivation to get through daily tasks consequently increasing productivity.
- It gives users the confidence they are on track with their work and that in return benefits the business.