<a href='https://www.trustradius.com/static/about-trustradius-scoring#question3' target='_blank' rel='nofollow noopener noreferrer'>Customer Verified: Read more.</a>
<a href='https://www.trustradius.com/static/about-trustradius-scoring' target='_blank' rel='nofollow noopener noreferrer'>trScore algorithm: Learn more.</a>Score 8.4 out of 101
Based on 136 reviews and ratings
Likelihood to Recommend
It's such a simple and effective tool! If you need an app to safely store your To-do's and make sure you stay on top of things, this is it. You can divide tasks lists into folders (like "home" and "business"), share the lists with co-workers, set notifications, even mark items as a priority. It's great for smaller, day-to-day tasks but if you need something to manage a bigger project or a team, you should look into more robust project management tools. Although this is a great app, it cannot replace tools like TeamWork, Basecamp etc. But they work great together
C-Level Executive in MarketingMarketing and Advertising Company, 11-50 employees
Feature Rating Comparison
Support for Agile Methodology
Support for Waterfall Methodology
Change request and Case Management
Budget and Expense Management
Project & financial reporting
Integration with accounting software
- Wunderlist is what you need for your to do lists. It's really simple to use.
- Allows you to set due date to your lists, share them with your team and/or create a folder to divide and organize all your list set
- Also, Wunderlist is compatible with all platform and devices. So you can always be updated on your list or work on them from wherever you are and with all the devices you have.
- Viewing more than one task at a time.
- Email forwarding tasks - sometimes can be buggy and not always smooth.
- Option to show more detail on a task without clicking task - example: being able to see attachment without clicking on task to view.
Likelihood to Renew
Based on 4 answers
Based on 8 answers
The actual user interface and the way to navigate around the app is very intuitive and easy to learn/use which would make me give it a high ranking, but the syncing issues drop down my rating because there are times where you add an item to the list and then it just disappears. Then when you add it again the sync will happen and now you have duplicates. The other negative with the usability is adding extra information to an item, such as files or comments or assignments. You can do it but it's difficult to tell which items have this information from the main screen. You have to click on them individually.
Engineer in EngineeringIndustrial Automation Company, 11-50 employees
Based on 12 answers
Most people to whom I have recommended this have loved it for the same reasons I have: it is so intuitive to use. Often it is hard to adapt a new application into your general tech habits but this fulfills a need you weren't even aware you had and so becomes easy to adopt. Before too long you rely on the information you put in and how much it helps order your tasks in your own mind.
Consultant in Social MediaMarketing and Advertising Company, 1-10 employees
Based on 3 answers
Wunderlist is the cleanest of all these products, and also the most functional. It performs exactly like you would expect a to-do app to work, and you can make it as simple or as complex as you want. Trello boards were too much for my employees to comprehend and they could never get the hang of it. Microsoft TO-DO is just a stripped down remake of Wunderlist and will be a while before it catches up (if it ever does). Todoist is the most similar to me, and it was mostly an aesthetic choice that made me choose Wunderlist.
Return on Investment
- Personally, the app was free, so the ROI is infinity.
- It's a small tool, but it's simple and easy to use. If it's cheap, it should definitely have a positive ROI for business use.
- It absolutely has kept my family organized and task-oriented.
Director in Information TechnologyGovernment Administration Company, 10,001+ employees
Premium Consulting/Integration Services—
Entry-level set up fee?