<a href='https://www.trustradius.com/static/about-trustradius-scoring#question3' target='_blank' rel='nofollow'>Customer Verified: Read more.</a>
<a href='https://www.trustradius.com/static/about-trustradius-scoring' target='_blank' rel='nofollow'>trScore algorithm: Learn more.</a>Score 8.3 out of 101
Based on 498 reviews and ratings
Likelihood to Recommend
Zendesk is a really good ticketing platform, but if one of your primary goals with a support solution is to better understand and connect with our customers, Zendesk may not be the best solution. The difficulty with getting historical context about the tickets that are submitted, and the lack of a customer profile to really provide real-time insight into how customers feel about their support experience or just overall sentiment about the organization, are a few of the reasons you may want to consider a more robust solution.
Feature Rating Comparison
Organize and prioritize service tickets
ITSM collaboration and documentation
Ticket creation and submission
External knowledge base
Internal knowledge base
Help Desk CRM integration
- It is a great support ticket management system, and is fairly easy to use via direct ticket submission via the platform, and the ability to forward customer emails directly to the support queue is extremely helpful.
- The ability to track ticket progress (last touch, etc) and communicate both internally with other departments and externally with the ticket requester within the same interface makes it easy to keep all relevant information in one place.
- Zendesk's JIRA integration makes the bug management process very seamless for our organization.
- Make reporting easier - the reporting engine in Zendesk is very powerful, but at the same time, complicated to use. Would be good if they made creating reports easier.
- Pricing - the pricing plans for Zendesk are quite expensive. There are a range of other systems which provide base level features that match Zendesk.
Likelihood to Renew
Based on 37 answers
There has not been a reason to consider anything else as the core functions work perfectly for ticketing. Also Zendesk continues to focus on new functionality, growth of the API and Apps framework and add more partner application to the list. Not only will be renew but it is likely we will add seats as we grow and expand our customer focused teams.
Based on 14 answers
Zendesk has a nice interface, which is really easy to use. It provides all the advantages that our sales team needs to provide the best customer service. This application provides very useful functions, which are easily used.
Reliability and Availability
Based on 13 answers
Based on 10 answers
On occasion it can be a little sluggish because it is cloud based, other than that it loads quickly.
Based on 18 answers
Every time I contacted them they were not only very responsive and knowledgable, but always seemed to have a positive upbeat attitude. It probably helps that we did not have significant service outages or sev 1 level issues, but even my lower severity issues were quickly answered. And the positive and upbeat attitude really made things feel comfortable.
Based on 9 answers
Based on 17 answers
If you're looking for a system that can tie all your channels together, allow you to report on just about any metric in regards to customer service, use chat, and build a knowledge base/FAQ all in one, Zendesk is it
At Onshape we have used this from the start but personally I have used a number of tools that were much more a part of the CRM packages like Sage and Zoho CRM and both are lacking in the API, User interface customization and tools that you can integrate. Other systems like Desk and even JIRA Service Desk are more focused on ticketing but the power of integrations with partner applications and services are simply unmatched. If your company has many other systems, some of which may or may not be on the list of integrations, the best part is the API is there as a powerful way to build your systems to talk.
Return on Investment
- Increased resolution time.
- Increased capacity has helped us defer hiring more support technicians to handle the volume. We are handling 620+ tickets a month with only 3 employees.
- Increased visibility for me as the IT Director. I much more equipped to monitor issues that arise and jump in where needed.
Premium Consulting/Integration Services—
Entry-level set up fee?