What users are saying about
<a href='https://www.trustradius.com/static/about-trustradius-scoring#question3' target='_blank' rel='nofollow'>Customer Verified: Read more.</a>
<a href='https://www.trustradius.com/static/about-trustradius-scoring' target='_blank' rel='nofollow'>trScore algorithm: Learn more.</a>Score 8.3 out of 101
Based on 423 reviews and ratings
Likelihood to Recommend
Zendesk is a really good ticketing platform, but if one of your primary goals with a support solution is to better understand and connect with our customers, Zendesk may not be the best solution. The difficulty with getting historical context about the tickets that are submitted, and the lack of a customer profile to really provide real-time insight into how customers feel about their support experience or just overall sentiment about the organization, are a few of the reasons you may want to consider a more robust solution.
Feature Rating Comparison
Organize and prioritize service tickets
ITSM collaboration and documentation
Ticket creation and submission
External knowledge base
Internal knowledge base
Help Desk CRM integration
- Customisable ticketing engine - you can specify what fields should be filled on each ticket, if they are mandatory and customise what type of data needs to be entered. This ensures the right data is captured to assist resolve the query. It also means reports can be run from these fields.
- Reporting and analytics - you can run reports based on the ticket data. This helps you understand what product features need to be improved or added, what new help content needs to be created, if particular macros need to be setup, efficiency of support team and more.
- Integrations - Zendesk integrates with billing, CRM and other platforms so customer data is available in-app. This information assists the support team give the right information to the customer.
- Social media functionality is limited for example with Facebook, you cannot upload images (whether this a Facebook API limitation or Zendesk it leaves much to be desired. Also syncing between social media messages and Zendesk takes a bit of time.
- Duplicate messages are frustrating when the ticket system is open and not assigned. While Zendesk does show all messages in an inbox, you have to constantly refresh the inbox to get the most up to date inbox messages. If there was a way to show when someone is selecting a message (in an open ticket setup), it would make Zendesk 10x better.
Likelihood to Renew
Based on 37 answers
There has not been a reason to consider anything else as the core functions work perfectly for ticketing. Also Zendesk continues to focus on new functionality, growth of the API and Apps framework and add more partner application to the list. Not only will be renew but it is likely we will add seats as we grow and expand our customer focused teams.
Based on 13 answers
The usability is great, but I do have to be honest and say that I still have a little trouble with the user interface sometimes. I have poor ability to differentiate between similar colors and sometimes if I am not directly in front of my screen I have trouble with the text inputs
Reliability and Availability
Based on 13 answers
Based on 10 answers
On occasion it can be a little sluggish because it is cloud based, other than that it loads quickly.
Based on 17 answers
The tools at your disposal with this system are limited to how much you set limits yourself. It ties to every social media platform, your website, provides live chat, video capture, knowledge base to allow customers to help themselves before/while contacting you. As far as customer service, it's fast, and allows you to provide quality customer service
Based on 9 answers
Based on 17 answers
If you're looking for a system that can tie all your channels together, allow you to report on just about any metric in regards to customer service, use chat, and build a knowledge base/FAQ all in one, Zendesk is it
I've only used Flow and basic to-do list type apps. Flow felt less geared towards IT and more towards project management. With Zendesk the setup was minimal, simple and I didn't feel any pressure to pay for more than I needed. I was able to start at the bottom, I'm currently evaluating it's usefulness and am very happy.
Return on Investment
- Greater transparency has made me more efficient as others can jump in and help when maybe it was best for them to help rather than I [was] in the first place.
- Users feel better supported. They're happier and in my opinion they are easier to work with.
- At any given time we all feel less stressed because we have a clear picture of where we're at. It makes planning for infrastructure changes and support much more focused because we can refer to relevant data based on real world usage.
Premium Consulting/Integration Services—
Entry-level set up fee?