Intacct is the highest rated product here, despite having relatively low research frequency among enterprises on TrustRadius. The two enterprise ERP suites have significantly higher research frequency, with SAP ERP having higher “Likelihood to Recommend” ratings than Oracle's eBusiness Suite.
The TrustMap™ compares Accounting software products, based on end-user satisfaction ratings and research frequency.
In order to be included in a TrustMap™ and in this guide, there must be at least 10 reviews and ratings of a product on TrustRadius.com. All ratings and reviews come from authenticated end-users of the software and the vast majority of reviews were sourced independently of vendors.
For this guide, we have segmented data by the size of the company using the product, based on number of employees. Our market segments are:
- Small Businesses: 1-50 employees
- Mid-Size Companies 51-1,000 employees
- Enterprises: More than 1,000 employees
We have created each TrustMap on two dimensions:
- Average User Rating: The average “Likelihood to Recommend” rating - a representation of overall satisfaction - by users who have written reviews on TrustRadius.
- Research Frequency This metric indicates how often a product is searched, or subsequently evaluated by prospective buyers on TrustRadius. It is measured by unique page views on TrustRadius of pages associated with a given product - product descriptions, reviews and comparisons, and multiplied by the estimated percent of customers within a particular market segment (based on the mix of reviews on TrustRadius). Products with large installed bases or those experiencing significant growth momentum are evaluated more frequently.
The red dotted line depicts the median user rating. All products above the red line are classified as “Top Rated”. Products further to the right on the graphic are those products that are most frequently searched for on TrustRadius. High search volumes may indicate either positive or negative sentiment – people evaluating a product either to select or replace.
Satisfaction ratings are one factor to consider in your search for an accounting solution. It's also important to consider your feature requirements and the particular strengths and weaknesses of each product. The rest of this report provides an evaluation of each software product, including pros and cons, market segment focus, and other insights gleaned from end-user reviews on TrustRadius.