1&1 for email and domain hosting1&1 is utilized across our entire organization for email and domain hosting.,1&1 provides domain hosting. 1&1 provides excellent customer service. 1&1 provides email hosting.,1&1 offers a lot of a cart services. They could do a better job at integrating services that are purchased separately from each other.,8,1&1 host our email and domains adequately. We can easily add and remove emails as needed. 1&1 also works with our website platform, Memberclicks.,GoDaddy,MemberClicks, PayPal Payments, Dropbox, Canva1&1 Is A Dependable Web Hosting Solution1&1 is our web hosting solution, registrar, and email provider. They are a dependable solution for us that enables us to present a website with almost zero maintenance time.,Their uptime is outstanding. They have great customer support with real people. They have all the technologies available I need to run my website. Their dashboard is easy to use.,I wish they'd let you use other SSL providers.,10,There is no downtime so we appear dependable to our customers. The cost of 1&1 is very reasonable.,Rackspace and Pagely,Adobe Illustrator CC, Adobe Photoshop, Slack,No,Price Product Features Product Reputation,I don't think I would change my evaluation and selection process. I'm very happy with my choice.
1&1

1&1 Reviews

1&1
Filter 6 vetted 1&1 reviews and ratings
Elaine Truesdale profile photo
August 02, 2018

User Review: "1&1 for email and domain hosting"

1&1 is utilized across our entire organization for email and domain hosting.
  • 1&1 provides domain hosting.
  • 1&1 provides excellent customer service.
  • 1&1 provides email hosting.
  • 1&1 offers a lot of a cart services. They could do a better job at integrating services that are purchased separately from each other.
1&1 host our domain and email. They have excellent customer service. And, I rarely have any problems, but I do not know how much better they are than other hosting services.
Read Elaine Truesdale's full review
Emily Preston profile photo
January 24, 2018

Review: "1&1 Is A Dependable Web Hosting Solution"

• Their uptime is outstanding.
  • They have great customer support with real people.
  • They have all the technologies available I need to run my website.
  • Their dashboard is easy to use.
  • I wish they'd let you use other SSL providers.
I run five websites off of 1&1 for different outshoots of the company. For our web needs it works perfectly. We have a midgrade hosting package and it works perfectly. I know if issues arose from traffic or storage space 1&1 would have a solution for us.
Read Emily Preston's full review

1&1 Scorecard Summary

About 1&1

1&1 is a website domain registration service.

1&1 Technical Details