January 08, 2019
Score 9 out of 10
250ok is used by our Marketing Infrastructure team. We have several team members who are logging in and reviewing the results. We use it to address email deliverability and inbox placement. Before using 250ok, we could only see metrics like opens, clicks, bounces, and unsubscribes. Now we're able to see ISP-level insights on inbox placement.
- Provides a seed list so you can weight the ISPs that are important to you
- Provides visual reporting so you can see how your email program is performing overall
- Support with knowledgeable team members
- Does not specifically identify which email addresses are spam traps
- This is software as a service, so it's not managed and you need to have team members who can make adjustments to your email program
- Would be nice if 250ok had a direct relationship with ISPs and could reach out on your behalf
Read Kevin Scally's full review
250ok is suitable for email senders who are on a dedicated IP address. Also, if you have emails from many different sources, this would be a good tool to get an idea of what is being sent on your behalf so you can identify spam/phishing using your name. If you are using a tool where you are on a shared IP address, there would likely be fewer applications for 250ok.