April 09, 2019
Score 8 out of 10
Read Eris Tanner's full review
Pros and Cons
- Tracks budget amounts and availability very smoothly and the reports are easy to read and utilize.
- The encumbrance tracking is excellent and makes staying on budget much easier.
- The general ledgers are easy to access and read.
- Information by funding source is easy to track and access.
- Like the 1099 coding functions.
- Payroll module is too complex and requires too much duplication of information input. This is the most confusing system I have ever utilized. It needs to be streamlined and duplications removed. Some information has to be entered in 2-3 locations, much too time consuming and easy to overlook.
- The payroll tax reporting is very much outdated-have worked with much cheaper software that did a much better job of processing tax returns and W-2/W-3's.
- While we like the accounting, we would certainly like to switch the payroll system for something better.
- Drill-down ability on the GL would be nice.