EMS Live is a Must

March 16, 2022
We use EMS college wide to for academic scheduling and in our capacity to manage group reservations both with internal and external …

Overall, EMS Excels at Space Management

May 10, 2021
Accruent EMS Software is being used by our department primarily, the University Conference Center, to manage our meeting and event spaces, …

Accruent EMS Software Review

November 17, 2020
The Accruent EMS Software is being used to book rehearsal space at various location in New York City. It is mostly used by booking agents …

My Accruent EMS Review

October 29, 2020
Accruent EMS is used by the Hospitality/Facilities Department of my organization. Currently we use it for conference room use as well as …

Accruent EMS Review

October 26, 2020
We use it throughout our Events and Conference Services Department. It ensures that we are utilizing our space to the optimal level and …

Reviewer Sentiment

Positive ()
Negative ()
Learn how we calculate reviewer sentiment

TrustRadius Award Top Rated 2021
TrustRadius Award Top Rated 2020
TrustRadius Award Top Rated 2019

Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Accruent EMS Software, and make your voice heard!

What is Accruent EMS Software?

EMS Software is an enterprise space management, event, class and resource scheduling application acquired and now supported by Accruent in June 2018.

• Setup fee required

10 people want pricing too

What is Teem by iOFFICE?

Teem (formerly EventBoard) is cloud-based software for organizing and optimizing internal events and meetings. Teem allows employees to meet and book conference rooms, to efficiently manage workspaces and meeting resources, and to measure and analyze their company’s meeting and collaboration…

What is Skedda?

Skedda is a space management platform that specializes in the management of office space, desks, meeting rooms and hybrid workplace scenarios.

What is Accruent EMS Software?

Accruent's EMS Software connects people with the right spaces, resources, and technology, solving today’s workspace and scheduling challenges and enabling organizations to get the most from their modern work and learning environments.

Employees want the flexibility to work from anywhere and to collaborate using their preferred technologies in a safe and social environment. At the same time, leaders need to drive value for their businesses by making the best possible use of their real estate footprint. Multi-use spaces, hoteling or hot desking, and open floor plans can provide efficiencies, but not when burdened with redundant, outdated tools, and processes disconnected from the rest of a business.

So EMS Software is provided as an intelligent, enterprise-class scheduling and resource management software platform, configured and integrated to a unique office environment. The vendor describes it as a management tool that offers the flexibility employees demand, while providing users the visibility, control and insights needed to drive value for the organization.The vendor further boasts deep industry expertise, with over 35 years in the business .

Accruent EMS Software Features

Deployment TypesOn-premise, SaaS
Operating SystemsWindows
Mobile ApplicationApple iOS, Android, Mobile Web

What is Accruent EMS Software?

What is Accruent EMS Software's best feature?

Reviewers rate Usability highest, with a score of 8.8.

Who uses Accruent EMS Software?

The most common users of Accruent EMS Software are from Enterprises (1,001+ employees) and the Higher Education industry.

The hardest part of working with support is initially getting connected with someone, but once you are assigned a technician my experience has been great. The technicians I have worked with on issues and upgrade planning have been extremely knowledgeable and helpful.
We had a major upgrade to the latest version back in mid 2019 which we worked with Accruent professional services on the upgrade. The process took place after hours and the took over 4 hours to complete. The implementation engineer was well versed in the upgrade process and, other than a few bumps during the upgrade, it went well and did not cause any downtime the next day. On our side, some of the SQL APIs needed tweaking, but the professional services team provided exactly what we needed.
The general technical support is great regarding issue troubleshooting and onboarding implementation. The onboarding KB or documentation can be better so when it comes to bugs, it can take less time to troubleshoot and remediate.
October 29, 2020

My Accruent EMS Review

I have done some training with an Accruent EMS professional. While I think they do a good job, I have a pretty vast knowledge of using EMS and have never had proper training on reporting. I have also had Accruent EMS professionals walk us through the use of digital signage, and while they did a great job, it was just too expensive at that time.
Rhonda M. Childs | TrustRadius Reviewer
In the beginning, it was A LOT and our rep was not the best and did cause some setup issues for us in the beginning, especially with our video conference reservations. We did eventually find some very knowledgeable people that helped us get through these bumps, and at that time the customer service was awesome! We have noticed that when Accruent took over the customer service started lacking. My boss and I both had numerous phone calls where we knew more than the service tech. So obviously we didn't get the help we needed or it took forever to get there because we had to describe how EMS worked in that area. EMS tech service calls "used to be" on point with immediate "fixes." We don't get that anymore, but we don't have very many issues and have learned the product so well we can fix it ourselves. Hopefully, Accruent is working on this.
Our implementation and configuration process was long and difficult, but good overall. Our project manager was knowledgeable and helpful. Post-implementation support has not been as good, with some lack of responsiveness hampering our efforts for quick resolutions. However, overall, the process has been positive.
The formal EMS team was really good, from the implementation team to the special support we received during our first year using EMS. We did notice a big change in the quality of customer service support since Accruent has taken over. From calling the 1-800 number and nobody answering or returning your call to several tickets submitted with no positive response from the support team addressing the glitches we experienced.
I worked with Wendy on implementation and training for Accruent EMS. She was phenomenal. The training was very easy to follow and learn and I use a very similar style of training when I train new EMS users. She was able to answer questions I had based on what our firm's needs were and how to best configure certain items such as categories and notifications or building out combo rooms. I do not work with support as much anymore as our company now has a designated team for that, but I recall having some issues in the beginning as the support specialist would not get back to me on an issue and I would have to follow up. We also had our account rep change multiple times and sometimes were not notified. We didn't find out until emailing our old rep with a question that they were no longer our rep. I cannot speak as much on the customer support now because like I said, I do not contact them unless absolutely necessary.
Jennifer Vance | TrustRadius Reviewer
1. Sales--we have had high turnover in the salesforce and often have trouble contacting an account exec assigned to our account. We are an existing customer and while I understand their primary job is to identify new business, sometimes the old clients are important too.
2. Our implementation specialist was TOP-NOTCH. I think her name was Adrienne. She was fantastic.
3. While I rely on a BA to liaise when we have issues, I think the helpdesk personnel have been really good.
I have worked with the professional services team for many years now and have always found them to be professional and helpful. They are currently assisting our team with an upgrade and have been very informative and flexible during the process. We are looking forward to moving things to the next level on our account.
They did about 5 demos before we purchased. I was anxious so I started to load it despite their advice not to...but the technician assigned to me saw what I did, was very complimentary and decided not to come out to our site, but instead worked with me every few days. She worked with me remotely, showing how to accomplish something and then allowing me to add the rest. This allowed me to truly understand the back-end to make changes later on my own. And finally, any issues or questions we've had since has been easy with their fabulous customer service. We were given access to a portal that has FAQs and allows me to look up old questions that I've had. Their staff is wonderful!