Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Accruent EMS Software, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- Setup fee required
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Would you like us to let the vendor know that you want pricing?
Accruent's EMS Software connects people with the right spaces, resources, and technology, solving today’s workspace and scheduling challenges and enabling organizations to get the most from their modern work and learning environments.
Employees want the flexibility to work from anywhere and to collaborate using their preferred technologies in a safe and social environment. At the same time, leaders need to drive value for their businesses by making the best possible use of their real estate footprint. Multi-use spaces, hoteling or hot desking, and open floor plans can provide efficiencies, but not when burdened with redundant, outdated tools, and processes disconnected from the rest of a business.
So EMS Software is provided as an intelligent, enterprise-class scheduling and resource management software platform, configured and integrated to a unique office environment. The vendor describes it as a management tool that offers the flexibility employees demand, while providing users the visibility, control and insights needed to drive value for the organization.The vendor further boasts deep industry expertise, with over 35 years in the business .
- Supported: Self-Service Meeting Booking
- Supported: Desk Hoteling
- Supported: Digital Signage
- Supported: Video Conferencing Integration
- Supported: Web-Based Booking
- Supported: Managed Space and Events Approval Workflow
- Supported: Invoicing and Billing
- Supported: Utilization Reporting and Custom Queries
- Supported: Catering Management
- Supported: Academic Planning and Optimization
|Deployment Types||On-premise, SaaS|
|Mobile Application||Apple iOS, Android, Mobile Web|
2. Our implementation specialist was TOP-NOTCH. I think her name was Adrienne. She was fantastic.
3. While I rely on a BA to liaise when we have issues, I think the helpdesk personnel have been really good.