Products that are considered exceptional by their customers based on a variety of criteria win TrustRadius awards. Learn more about the types of TrustRadius awards to make the best purchase decision. More about TrustRadius Awards
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Accruent EMS Software, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- Setup fee required
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Would you like us to let the vendor know that you want pricing?
- Tech Details
Accruent's EMS Software connects people with the right spaces, resources, and technology, solving today’s workspace and scheduling challenges and enabling organizations to get the most from their modern work and learning environments.
Employees want the flexibility to work from anywhere and to collaborate using their preferred technologies in a safe and social environment. At the same time, leaders need to drive value for their businesses by making the best possible use of their real estate footprint. Multi-use spaces, hoteling or hot desking, and open floor plans can provide efficiencies, but not when burdened with redundant, outdated tools, and processes disconnected from the rest of a business.
So EMS Software is provided as an intelligent, enterprise-class scheduling and resource management software platform, configured and integrated to a unique office environment. The vendor describes it as a management tool that offers the flexibility employees demand, while providing users the visibility, control and insights needed to drive value for the organization.The vendor further boasts deep industry expertise, with over 35 years in the business .
- Supported: Self-Service Meeting Booking
- Supported: Desk Hoteling
- Supported: Digital Signage
- Supported: Video Conferencing Integration
- Supported: Web-Based Booking
- Supported: Managed Space and Events Approval Workflow
- Supported: Invoicing and Billing
- Supported: Utilization Reporting and Custom Queries
- Supported: Catering Management
- Supported: Academic Planning and Optimization
|Deployment Types||On-premise, Software as a Service (SaaS), Cloud, or Web-Based|
|Mobile Application||Apple iOS, Android, Mobile Web|
- A lot more services on campus would be able to use EMS, if it had a little better invoicing piece. Bulk should mean a mail merge not one by one emails to clients.
- Scheduling throughout the entire campus
- EMS can be linked to touch screen wayfinding signs. We hope to replace daily event schedules with large monitors on each floor.
- We plan to move into the cloud-based version of EMS. This is an exciting tool for our staff as well as our online users.
- online reservations
- client billing
- We just upgraded so we are looking to implement the automated reporting as we have several users who manually send multiple reports a day/week.
- I would love to see EMS integrated into our room signs outside each boardroom, classroom and event space. One day have them display which event is taking place inside that room. Or even notify students if the room is available.
- We are trying to use EMS to separate technical services revenue from others
- We would like to create credit invoices for client's refund
- Integration of event data with digital signage.
- Integration with Outlook for a simplified user experience.
- We would like to fully integrate social table so that the clients diagram is available to them in their EMS account at any time
- We would like to incorporate our campus maintenance and building services into EMS so that staff will no longer have to send a separate email to the work order staff when an event requires their services.
- Room app
- Hot Desking
- Visiting Attorney offices
- Front end reservations
- Vehicle scheduling.
- Hoping to integrate outlook
- Hoping to integrate HVAC system
- Hoping to integrate door lock and instant booking technology
- Growing into using more automated processes
- Streamlining certain rooms and taking hands off approach
- Working on managing some of our parking spaces
- Hoping to use the check-in and end now buttons/functionality on the EMS room sign app, but for now we are steering clear because there is no level of authentication.
- Also hoping to some day get to rfid readers so that when people walk in the room is shows the room is in use and how many people are present in the room
- not sure
- Banner tie in would be lovely
- Maximizing the potential of the WebApp
- looking into using more fields that they provide to add more data.
- Booking multiple meetings on the back end without having glitches
- charging people for catering in the downstairs restaurant
- charging people for rooms
- Emergency Planning
- Understanding energy use/sustainability efforts
- As our organization grows, our usage will naturally grow
- The mobile app would be great for those who are constantly on the go
- The kiosk is something that I am excited about and hopefully we can get at my organization because when I am away from my desk it can quickly help someone find an available space.
- we might be able to add rooms on in other parts of the building because it is so effective.
- Mobile App Integration
- Vehicle and driver services
- I honestly couldn't say.