The cost savings we realized from moving to this software has us hooked - it does everything we need it to do on a very high level (virtualization, for example) and is very low cost for us.
Companies can't remove reviews or game the system. Here's why
Acronis Advanced Backup (or formerly Acronis Backup Cloud) is a Backup-as-a-Service solution for Service Providers, available to add to Acronis Cyber Protect Cloud.
- Supported: Protect Any Workload (On-Premise or Cloud)
- Supported: Backup to Any Storage (On-Premise or Cloud)
- Supported: Boost RTO with by booting backed up machine as a VMware VM (no data movement required)
- Supported: Flexible deployment; Acronis-hosted, hybrid, service-provider hosted
- Supported: Protects from ransomware with Acronis Active Protection
- Supported: Acronis ASign - signatures enabled by blockchain
|Deployment Types||On-premise, SaaS|
|Operating Systems||Windows, Linux, Mac, Hypervisors - VMware, Hyper-V (both with agent inside each VM or agentless)|
|Mobile Application||Apple iOS, Android|
Frequently Asked Questions
Reviewers rate Support Rating highest, with a score of 8.5.
The most common users of Acronis Advanced Backup (formerly Cyber Backup Cloud) are from Small Businesses and the Information Technology & Services industry.