Acuity Scheduling Reviews

Ashlie Pappas | TrustRadius Reviewer
February 29, 2020

Easy and Intuitive Scheduling Solution for Small Businesses

Alternatives Considered

I previously used Appointmentcore (an Infusionsoft product). While it did most of what Acuity Scheduling does, I found that it was overpriced and that outside of Infusionsoft, the integrations were not as robust as Acuity Scheduling. I feel like Acuity Scheduling outperforms Appointmentcore in every area except the ability to brand and customize the scheduling page (using HTML if necessary) and, of course, the native integration with Infusionsoft.
Read Ashlie Pappas's full review
Dr Olivier Becherel - Leadership and Executive Coaching | TrustRadius Reviewer
February 22, 2020

A cost effective way to automate meetings and bookings for small businesses and solopreneurs

• Better value for money
  • More flexibility of options.
  • Better look
  • Paid version integrates with Zoom video conferencing
Read Dr Olivier Becherel - Leadership and Executive Coaching's full review
Reagan Baird Edwards | TrustRadius Reviewer
February 17, 2020

Acuity Scheduling Solves Problems I Didn't Even Know I Had!

Alternatives Considered

Before, I was manually scheduling appointments into my Google calendar. Now, it's all done through the site. No more back and forth conversations about: Does this date work for you? What about this date? This time or that time? etc. My client can see all my availability and set their own appointment. It saves so much time and is so hassle free!
Read Reagan Baird Edwards's full review
Heather Herring | TrustRadius Reviewer
February 04, 2020

Acuity Scheduling Is A Must Have For Coaches & Consultants!

Alternatives Considered

• Acuity Scheduling is excellent, but since Dubsado is a complete business management system, I ended up leaving Acuity Scheduling to avoid paying twice for the same type of product.
  • I'd say that Acuity Scheduling and Dubsado measure up about the same. There wasn't any specific detail about Dubsado's capabilities that convinced me to switch. I did it because I was managing the rest of my business through Dubsado and wanted to make things simple.
Read Heather Herring's full review
February 06, 2020

Acuity is an excellent resource for the cost!

Alternatives Considered

Overall, the cost, ease of use, and setup were all above average with Acuity. I tried many different programs (some not listed as a comparison) but I was very happy with Acuity and am glad we stuck with it.
Meredith Brough | TrustRadius Reviewer
November 29, 2019

Acuity Saves Me Money, Headaches, and Gives Me Confidence and Peace of Mind. It's a Life-Saver!

Alternatives Considered

I have not used any other products like Acuity. I did all of this on my own through my web-site at first (they would email me a request and then I would do everything manually). I did have several (up to 50) people recommend it to me!
Read Meredith Brough's full review
Christopher Cantrall | TrustRadius Reviewer
August 27, 2019

An Intuitive UI and Easy to Get Employees Up to Speed

Alternatives Considered

I don't recall specific scheduling tools I looked at, but I looked at a few dozen. Time and time again I was unsatisfied. UIs were less intuitive. Client-based scheduling was emphasized. There were many more options than I needed. The reminder templates were poor or unable to be properly customized to fit my needs. Acuity was by far the most appealing solution.
Read Christopher Cantrall's full review
Ben Marcoux Roofing Lead Generation Expert | TrustRadius Reviewer
March 29, 2019

Easy To Use Calendar And Scheduling App

Alternatives Considered

I do not like the ScheduleOnce interface. It's more confusing and time-consuming to set up. I like Acuity because it's easy to use, fast to set up and sync your availability, the Google calendar integration is easy, the mobile app works great, and it was easy to set up the text message and email reminders.
Read Ben Marcoux Roofing Lead Generation Expert's full review
March 30, 2019

Acuity is truly EVERYTHING you need and more!

Alternatives Considered

The Acuity embedded calendar loads. Fast. That's KEY to everything. I don't like a slow load time because it's representative of my brand. The UI design, while not 100% yet, or as beautiful as Calendly's, is just what I need. They come up with all sorts of new, innovative ways to get clients and command authority.. and they have everything I could ever want for a good scheduler, and MORE. They've just hit every one of my needs. Also, their staff is not only friendly but very funny (even sarcastic). They are so much fun.
December 07, 2018

Acuity Scheduling Review

Alternatives Considered

I preferred the light-hearted communication from Acuity Scheduling. They are very customer-service oriented and the calendar is easy to set up. I am able to customize using my brand's colors, logo, and documents for clients. I also like the ability to set up purchasing packages, subscriptions and gift certificates. It adds to the variety of ways clients can work with me.
Michele Moore | TrustRadius Reviewer
November 05, 2018

Acuity Scheduling is the way to go

Alternatives Considered

In the case of Schedulicity, the system was awesome (very easy to set up and had some nice features) but did not offer the functionality and flexibility that AcuityScheduling does. In the case of SimplyBook.me, they offer lots of functionality but the interface is extremely complex and you pay a la carte for features so you're going to pay exponentially more for the same set of features as compared to AcuityScheduling. Their customer service was also lacking, in my opinion.
Read Michele Moore's full review
Eric Weiss | TrustRadius Reviewer
July 24, 2018

Small Business Requirement - Perfect Scheduling Tool For You And Your Clients

Alternatives Considered

Acuity Scheduling is the only tool I've used like this other than manually scheduling everything through a notebook or Google Calendar. This has worked out fine for me from the beginning, so I haven't had a need or desire to go shop for anything else yet.
Read Eric Weiss's full review

About Acuity Scheduling

Acuity Scheduling is an appointment management platform from the company of the same name in New York.

Acuity Scheduling Technical Details