Acuity Scheduling is an appointment management platform from the company of the same name in New York.Acuity Scheduling is the way to goAcuity helps us offer a variety of services to our clients, who can easily schedule online. Compared to the other systems we tried (roughly 2-3 others), we found it to offer more features (and better support) for the price.,One strength is that it is fairly intuitive to set up. We tried some other systems and they were WAY too complicated compared to AcuityScheduling. Customer support is awesome; professional, responsive, and thorough. They seem to genuinely care about my business and try to make it fun. They are constantly upgrading and working on improvements to the system, including new features. They are always open to suggestions about what other things would be helpful or what I need.,There is no perfect system and it's hard to find things to criticize here, but I'd like to see a more graphic interface (e.g., with more of a card view than a drop-down view) so services can be featured more prominently. I'd love to have greater flexibility in terms of classes and events (and how these are paid for). It would be great to offer integrated CRM and e-mail marketing functions so that clients who schedule through the system can receive follow-up promotions, birthday greetings, and coupons, etc. (And maybe they have this and I just don't know about it).,9,I don't have clients scheduling yet so this is hard to answer but it's going to ostensibly save us tons of time on client scheduling and follow-up if it works well for our customers.,,2,1,Someone scheduling a free consult Someone scheduling a coaching package Someone registering for one of our marriage retreats or events,8Acuity is the perfect option to save time, especially if you use SquarespaceCurrently I send a link to Acuity to potential new clients to schedule their free consultation; this saves time emailing back and forth to find a date and time that fits into both of our schedules.,Easy to use Easy to get the links Easy to sync with Google calendar,Not the prettiest interface I like the look and feel of Calendly better Doesn’t feel as user intuitive, when a client cancels they should really be encouraged to reschedule,10,Continues to take less time to schedule appointments Saved money on essential software,Calendly, Eventbrite and Facebook for Business,Zapier, Tailwind, Google Analytics,1,Scheduling meetings Increasing bookings,10,Copying links Changing automatic emails Syncing my calendar,Design Ensuring the process is completely set up,10Small Business Requirement - Perfect Scheduling Tool For You And Your ClientsAcuity Scheduling is being used by my company, Hatchbuck, and for a side project, I work on whenever we need our new clients to schedule a time to have a one on one for introduction and onboarding to our application. Scheduling things on its own is a challenge when you're trying to juggle between your available time slots and a client's available time slots, but Acuity Scheduling does a great job of displaying just enough information so the client and user can easily maintain and avoid double scheduling any appointments.,Acuity Scheduling has a simple view layout of seeing available times available to schedule a meeting. Great integration with Google Calendar. Overall, the platform is very simple to use.,I guess the design of the app could be prettier (I don't really care about design if the app functions properly. I'm not going to say it needs to be more affordable - they offer a free version if anyone's upset about that. These people deserve a chance to earn your money and pay their bills too.,10,For a small business, this is a secretary replacement. This is beneficial when starting out until you get enough income to grow and hire out help. It's a simple tool that does it's job right the first time. If you're worried about price, there is an affordable free version to get you started until you can upgrade to the next tier.,,Hatchbuck, Zoom, Freshdesk,4,,Scheduling appointments with new clients Scheduling appointments with potential clients Scheduling appointments with current clients,I'm not sure of any unexpected ways that we have used Acuity Scheduling Filling this field out Only because 3 are required,I cannot think Of any Additional ways that we can use Acuity Scheduling,10,Scheduling Appointments Viewing your Scheduled Appointments Setting up your calendar to display your available time slots,I have not been able to find difficult or cumbersome functions. This is only going to happen if you start messing with more complex functions where your development team should be able to handle.,10
Acuity Scheduling

Acuity Scheduling Reviews

Acuity Scheduling

Showing 3 of 40 Acuity Scheduling ratings and reviews.

Do you use this product? Write a Review