Acuity Scheduling Reviews

Katelyn Silva | TrustRadius Reviewer
March 12, 2020

This is my favorite scheduling platform

Likelihood to Recommend

Acuity Scheduling works well for appointment-based needs with clients, new appointments with prospects, and consultation type needs as well. Frankly, it can be used as a general calendar, though, I think it is geared toward businesses with all of its flexibility and functions. It makes it easy for me to set times that work for me and customize the platform based on my business, and it also allows me to present a sleek, professional front to new and existing clientele.
Read Katelyn Silva's full review
Ashlie Pappas | TrustRadius Reviewer
February 29, 2020

Easy and Intuitive Scheduling Solution for Small Businesses

Likelihood to Recommend

• Acuity Scheduling is well suited for any small business with an online presence that is looking for a scheduling solution.
  • Acuity Scheduling wouldn't be a good choice for a business that isn't online. In essence, I also don't think it would be a good solution for a larger business with dozens or hundreds of users needing to manage their scheduling.
Read Ashlie Pappas's full review
Dr Olivier Becherel - Leadership and Executive Coaching | TrustRadius Reviewer
February 22, 2020

A cost effective way to automate meetings and bookings for small businesses and solopreneurs

Likelihood to Recommend

For solopreneurs who are already overwhelmed with tasks and activities, Acuity Scheduling takes a task off your list off and automates bookings and meetings.
Read Dr Olivier Becherel - Leadership and Executive Coaching's full review
Christy Price | TrustRadius Reviewer
February 21, 2020

Acuity Scheduling saves hours a week

Likelihood to Recommend

Acuity is great for scheduling free discovery calls -- the person scheduling can see your available times and book what works for them. They can also fill out your forms so you have more information about what they are looking for, and you can set up automatic reminder emails for both you and the person scheduling.
Read Christy Price's full review
Lindsay Frey | TrustRadius Reviewer
February 20, 2020

Stop waiting to implement an online scheduling feature!

Likelihood to Recommend

I think Acuity Scheduling presents a very professional face for your business when scheduling anything with customers. If you're spending time on the phone talking with clients trying to coordinate schedules, it saves a ton of time to be able to send people to your 'scheduling page' instead to select an appointment. But if your schedule changes every week, you just have to make sure to update your availability regularly so it's accurate.
Read Lindsay Frey's full review
Reagan Baird Edwards | TrustRadius Reviewer
February 17, 2020

Acuity Scheduling Solves Problems I Didn't Even Know I Had!

Likelihood to Recommend

I recently coached one of my clients to become an online personal trainer and highly recommended Acuity Scheduling to that person. They are using it and loving it! Anyone who runs a small, one-on-one, client/services business can benefit from using this software. ESPECIALLY if they also use Facebook, Instagram, Squarespace, or any website to drive appointment bookings.
Read Reagan Baird Edwards's full review
Adam Reiley | TrustRadius Reviewer
February 08, 2020

Acuity Scheduling Fills Our Unique Scheduling Needs and May Solve Yours as Well!

Likelihood to Recommend

Acuity Scheduling works very well with our sponsor calls across multiple time zones. I love how it can be hosted on your own website, which increases the trust users have in it. The text and email reminders are very nice features as well. I did need to do some rewording of template confirmation emails and forms to make Acuity work for my organization's application, and I did appreciate how Acuity is customizable to allow for this.
Read Adam Reiley's full review
Heather Herring | TrustRadius Reviewer
February 04, 2020

Acuity Scheduling Is A Must Have For Coaches & Consultants!

Likelihood to Recommend

• I work with health and fitness professionals, and I often come across clients who need help managing their appointments and availability.
  • Acuity Scheduling makes this a super easy process, PLUS if they happen to offer classes, slots can be booked for that as well as personal coaching sessions. The ability to collect payments is fantastic.
Read Heather Herring's full review
Andrew Folts | TrustRadius Reviewer
February 13, 2020

A minimal, yet fully-featured scheduling app

Likelihood to Recommend

Acuity scheduling is just easy to use, plain and simple. It works perfectly for solopreneurs or coaches who don't want to be emailing back and forth about their schedules. With different user levels, I don't see why larger organizations couldn't use it as well.
Read Andrew Folts's full review
February 06, 2020

Acuity is an excellent resource for the cost!

Likelihood to Recommend

Honestly, I would give this product a 10. I beta tested 4 other online scheduling programs, and this was the only one that did everything we needed it to do and more. I went through over a year of testing other programs. We are very happy with Acuity.
Meredith Brough | TrustRadius Reviewer
November 29, 2019

Acuity Saves Me Money, Headaches, and Gives Me Confidence and Peace of Mind. It's a Life-Saver!

Likelihood to Recommend

This scheduling service works great for me as a coach. I have appointments with prospects that are free and informative. I like to gather some info from them ahead of time, so it's great to be able to get answers to questions that I have without any effort. I also love having them send follow up emails for me. I also have clients who schedule one on one calls with me, and they use this scheduler. Last, I set up workshops for people to view on Zoom (online meetings). I love that people can click on the link, reserve a spot, pay for the class, and receive a confirmation, without any effort from me.
Read Meredith Brough's full review
Ayo Bamgbose, Assoc CIPD, MSc | TrustRadius Reviewer
November 15, 2019

The appointment scheduler you need to try

Likelihood to Recommend

Acuity is suited for mobile beauty, spa, and massage solopreneurs, as it takes the weight off having to manage bookings, send client reminders, or have to take in-person intake forms.
For those in Europe, Acuity is also GDPR and HIPAA compliant in the United States. It also promises not to sell to your clients, unlike other scheduling tools on the market.
Read Ayo Bamgbose, Assoc CIPD, MSc's full review
Christopher Cantrall | TrustRadius Reviewer
August 27, 2019

An Intuitive UI and Easy to Get Employees Up to Speed

Likelihood to Recommend

Acuity Scheduling has been really well suited to our use case which is based around not letting clients self-schedule. Other tools just didn't offer us the ease of use on the scheduling back end. Accordingly, if this is your use case, Acuity Scheduling shines. I can't speak to the relative usefulness of the client scheduling portal, though I'm sure it's fine.
Read Christopher Cantrall's full review
Joshua VanMeter | TrustRadius Reviewer
May 28, 2019

Actualize Scheduling Bliss with Acuity Scheduling

Likelihood to Recommend

Acuity Scheduling is very useful for a wide variety of appointment-based businesses in a variety of industries. For our healthcare clients, we've found it to be one of the best, providing a flexible but effective toolset that can be configured to meet your business' needs, while not getting overly bogged down with options.
Read Joshua VanMeter's full review
Ben Marcoux Roofing Lead Generation Expert | TrustRadius Reviewer
March 29, 2019

Easy To Use Calendar And Scheduling App

Likelihood to Recommend

Acuity Scheduling is perfect for any organization who needs to set appointments. It's particularly effective for booking sales conversations because you can send follow-ups with authority content as well as reminders to reduce the number of no-shows.

I don't think it would be the best choice for an organization looking to schedule internal meetings where a lot of people need to be able to book or confirm the same time works for all of them for the meeting. Acuity by nature removes available times once a single person has booked that appointment slot.
Read Ben Marcoux Roofing Lead Generation Expert's full review
Linda Riolo | TrustRadius Reviewer
March 28, 2019

With Acuity I can easily schedule classes and appointments. No more headaches!

Likelihood to Recommend

Well suited for small enterprises like mine, that host numerous one-on-one meetings. Acuity is great for freelancers, online coaches, teachers, and mentors. I would definitely recommend it to my colleagues and people in the online teaching field.
Read Linda Riolo's full review
Chelsea Baldwin | TrustRadius Reviewer
January 14, 2019

Acuity for agency use

Likelihood to Recommend

Very good for scheduling client discovery calls, as well as calls people are paying you for, like coaching calls. Also great for making sure you don't double-book yourself with something else in your calendar.
Read Chelsea Baldwin's full review
March 30, 2019

Acuity is truly EVERYTHING you need and more!

Likelihood to Recommend

I honestly don't see a scenario where Acuity is unsuitable if you want your audience or clients to book a session with you. It loads quickly, has great UI, is customizable, and redirects and integrates to your mailing list. It's so suitable for any online business owner really. It's suitable for anyone who wants a professional experience for their audience too.

About Acuity Scheduling

Acuity Scheduling is an appointment management platform from the company of the same name in New York.

Acuity Scheduling Technical Details