Acuity Scheduling Reviews

TrustRadius Top Rated for 2019

Meredith Brough | TrustRadius Reviewer

Likelihood to Recommend

This scheduling service works great for me as a coach. I have appointments with prospects that are free and informative. I like to gather some info from them ahead of time, so it's great to be able to get answers to questions that I have without any effort. I also love having them send follow up emails for me. I also have clients who schedule one on one calls with me, and they use this scheduler. Last, I set up workshops for people to view on Zoom (online meetings). I love that people can click on the link, reserve a spot, pay for the class, and receive a confirmation, without any effort from me.
Read Meredith Brough's full review
Reagan Baird Edwards | TrustRadius Reviewer

Likelihood to Recommend

I recently coached one of my clients to become an online personal trainer and highly recommended Acuity Scheduling to that person. They are using it and loving it! Anyone who runs a small, one-on-one, client/services business can benefit from using this software. ESPECIALLY if they also use Facebook, Instagram, Squarespace, or any website to drive appointment bookings.
Read Reagan Baird Edwards's full review
Adam Reiley | TrustRadius Reviewer

Likelihood to Recommend

Acuity Scheduling works very well with our sponsor calls across multiple time zones. I love how it can be hosted on your own website, which increases the trust users have in it. The text and email reminders are very nice features as well. I did need to do some rewording of template confirmation emails and forms to make Acuity work for my organization's application, and I did appreciate how Acuity is customizable to allow for this.
Read Adam Reiley's full review
Christy Price | TrustRadius Reviewer

Likelihood to Recommend

Acuity is great for scheduling free discovery calls -- the person scheduling can see your available times and book what works for them. They can also fill out your forms so you have more information about what they are looking for, and you can set up automatic reminder emails for both you and the person scheduling.
Read Christy Price's full review
Heather Herring | TrustRadius Reviewer

Likelihood to Recommend

• I work with health and fitness professionals, and I often come across clients who need help managing their appointments and availability.
  • Acuity Scheduling makes this a super easy process, PLUS if they happen to offer classes, slots can be booked for that as well as personal coaching sessions. The ability to collect payments is fantastic.
Read Heather Herring's full review
Ayo Bamgbose, Assoc CIPD, MSc | TrustRadius Reviewer

Likelihood to Recommend

Acuity is suited for mobile beauty, spa, and massage solopreneurs, as it takes the weight off having to manage bookings, send client reminders, or have to take in-person intake forms.
For those in Europe, Acuity is also GDPR and HIPAA compliant in the United States. It also promises not to sell to your clients, unlike other scheduling tools on the market.
Read Ayo Bamgbose, Assoc CIPD, MSc's full review
Dr Olivier Becherel - Leadership and Executive Coaching | TrustRadius Reviewer

Likelihood to Recommend

For solopreneurs who are already overwhelmed with tasks and activities, Acuity Scheduling takes a task off your list off and automates bookings and meetings.
Read Dr Olivier Becherel - Leadership and Executive Coaching's full review
Andrew Folts | TrustRadius Reviewer

Likelihood to Recommend

Acuity scheduling is just easy to use, plain and simple. It works perfectly for solopreneurs or coaches who don't want to be emailing back and forth about their schedules. With different user levels, I don't see why larger organizations couldn't use it as well.
Read Andrew Folts's full review
Christopher Cantrall | TrustRadius Reviewer

Likelihood to Recommend

Acuity Scheduling has been really well suited to our use case which is based around not letting clients self-schedule. Other tools just didn't offer us the ease of use on the scheduling back end. Accordingly, if this is your use case, Acuity Scheduling shines. I can't speak to the relative usefulness of the client scheduling portal, though I'm sure it's fine.
Read Christopher Cantrall's full review

Likelihood to Recommend

Honestly, I would give this product a 10. I beta tested 4 other online scheduling programs, and this was the only one that did everything we needed it to do and more. I went through over a year of testing other programs. We are very happy with Acuity.
Joshua VanMeter | TrustRadius Reviewer

Likelihood to Recommend

Acuity Scheduling is very useful for a wide variety of appointment-based businesses in a variety of industries. For our healthcare clients, we've found it to be one of the best, providing a flexible but effective toolset that can be configured to meet your business' needs, while not getting overly bogged down with options.
Read Joshua VanMeter's full review
Ben Marcoux Roofing Lead Generation Expert | TrustRadius Reviewer

Likelihood to Recommend

Acuity Scheduling is perfect for any organization who needs to set appointments. It's particularly effective for booking sales conversations because you can send follow-ups with authority content as well as reminders to reduce the number of no-shows.

I don't think it would be the best choice for an organization looking to schedule internal meetings where a lot of people need to be able to book or confirm the same time works for all of them for the meeting. Acuity by nature removes available times once a single person has booked that appointment slot.
Read Ben Marcoux Roofing Lead Generation Expert's full review
Linda Riolo | TrustRadius Reviewer

Likelihood to Recommend

Well suited for small enterprises like mine, that host numerous one-on-one meetings. Acuity is great for freelancers, online coaches, teachers, and mentors. I would definitely recommend it to my colleagues and people in the online teaching field.
Read Linda Riolo's full review

Likelihood to Recommend

I honestly don't see a scenario where Acuity is unsuitable if you want your audience or clients to book a session with you. It loads quickly, has great UI, is customizable, and redirects and integrates to your mailing list. It's so suitable for any online business owner really. It's suitable for anyone who wants a professional experience for their audience too.
Michele Moore | TrustRadius Reviewer

Likelihood to Recommend

I honestly can't think of a situation where the system would be ill-suited to anyone. It's more appropriate for those who have more than one service to sell, I suppose. And it might not be as helpful when you're selling products (vs. services), so that would be one thing to improve.
Read Michele Moore's full review
Chelsea Baldwin | TrustRadius Reviewer
January 14, 2019

Acuity for agency use

Likelihood to Recommend

Very good for scheduling client discovery calls, as well as calls people are paying you for, like coaching calls. Also great for making sure you don't double-book yourself with something else in your calendar.
Read Chelsea Baldwin's full review
Sean Pomory | TrustRadius Reviewer

Likelihood to Recommend

Acuity seems best suited for those in a small business setting. I do not think that Acuity could scale with the health system if we needed it to. Instead, we would look towards another product to manage scheduling tasks. I imagine it would work well for beauty shops or other businesses that do not have a lot of volumes.
Read Sean Pomory's full review

About Acuity Scheduling

Acuity Scheduling is an appointment management platform from the company of the same name in New York.

Acuity Scheduling Technical Details