Acuity Scheduling Reviews

Meredith Brough | TrustRadius Reviewer
November 29, 2019

Acuity Saves Me Money, Headaches, and Gives Me Confidence and Peace of Mind. It's a Life-Saver!

Return on Investment

• This scheduler saves me so much time! I am grateful to not have to spend my time, which is valuable, or my assistant's time, which comes out of my income and is limited setting up appointments, sending out emails and following up with people or charging them money. I am sure this saves me 4-5 hours a week or more at busy times. My hourly fee is $250! That means I am saving $1000 or more of my time, and not taking away from the value my assistant adds (which could cost about $$200-300 month).
  • I believe this service helps people follow through when they decide to make an appointment. It is quick and painless.
  • I believe this service contributes to the number of clients I receive because it's so convenient for them to set up an appointment.
  • This service is important because it makes it convenient for my busy clients to quickly reserve a time slot in my schedule.
Read Meredith Brough's full review
Katelyn Silva | TrustRadius Reviewer
March 12, 2020

This is my favorite scheduling platform

Return on Investment

• Acuity Scheduling has been quite literally a core piece of my business. Using Acuity Scheduling's appointment questionnaire function, I have been able to connect with my prospects as well as weed out those who are not genuinely invested in themselves or me deeply.
  • Acuity Scheduling has been a focal point, which has brought in roughly 90% of my business revenue since I have used it for prospect appointments.
  • Acuity has also allowed me to keep track of my ads and business performance so that I have been able to grow over time.
Read Katelyn Silva's full review
Dr Olivier Becherel - Leadership and Executive Coaching | TrustRadius Reviewer
February 22, 2020

A cost effective way to automate meetings and bookings for small businesses and solopreneurs

Return on Investment

• Saved me time for emailing back and forth to do bookings
  • Removed some friction on the front end
  • Simple and convenient way to schedule meetings
Read Dr Olivier Becherel - Leadership and Executive Coaching's full review
Kathy Pierre | TrustRadius Reviewer
December 06, 2019

Acuity Scheduling Review

Return on Investment

• Acuity Scheduling has had a positive impact on our ROI. Their allowance to collect credit cards for the cancellation policy, saves a fortune and it automates your business and allows you to do other tasks in your business.
Read Kathy Pierre's full review
Ayo Bamgbose, Assoc CIPD, MSc | TrustRadius Reviewer
November 15, 2019

The appointment scheduler you need to try

Return on Investment

• By being able to integrate with payment tools, such as PayPal and Stripe, it takes the pressure away from having to take in-person payments.
  • Acuity scheduling can be managed on both your computer, tablet, and mobile device for when on the go.
  • The automated email and text communications to clients help to send reminders that have been known to reduce clients not showing up for their appointments.
Read Ayo Bamgbose, Assoc CIPD, MSc's full review
Joshua VanMeter | TrustRadius Reviewer
May 28, 2019

Actualize Scheduling Bliss with Acuity Scheduling

Return on Investment

• Being able to offer a scheduling option to clients utilizing our digital marketing services has been absolutely invaluable
  • Our office saves dozens of man-hours every week, compared to if we had to have completely separate accounts for each of our clients.
  • The overall pricetag on the software is extremely affordable, even for advanced features like HIPAA-compliant security.
Read Joshua VanMeter's full review
Christopher Cantrall | TrustRadius Reviewer
August 27, 2019

An Intuitive UI and Easy to Get Employees Up to Speed

Return on Investment

• Absolutely massive ROI via freeing up manpower. If you're not using a scheduling app, you're throwing money away
  • Clear, consistent messaging for participants ensures they're always getting accurate info and we're not stressed about an errant AM or PM
  • We have a few times screwed up getting an appointment type in the right email template. If your appointment types are varied or change a lot, there's a lot of work to do to ensure reminder emails are correct.
Read Christopher Cantrall's full review
Ben Marcoux Roofing Lead Generation Expert | TrustRadius Reviewer
March 29, 2019

Easy To Use Calendar And Scheduling App

• Huge positive ROI.
  • Instead of wasting time going back and forth about times that work, I send the same link to all prospects and they can book the time that works for them -- I can use that time to dedicate to revenue-generating activities.
  • It has reduced no shows and allow me to automate the follow-up process between call booked and the actual call.
Read Ben Marcoux Roofing Lead Generation Expert's full review
Linda Riolo | TrustRadius Reviewer
March 28, 2019

With Acuity I can easily schedule classes and appointments. No more headaches!

Return on Investment

• I save a lot of time with Acuity.
  • I look more professional in the eyes of my clients.
  • Booking a class with me is easier and my clients don't get discouraged. They can book and be added to my newsletter with just 2 clicks.
Read Linda Riolo's full review
Jeremy Estes | TrustRadius Reviewer
December 03, 2018

Acuity Scheduling is a Great High Volume Web Scheduling Platform

Return on Investment

• Our business is run on appointments. Acuity Scheduling satisfies this need.
  • Having Acuity work directly with our CRM gives us a major advantage.
  • Not being able to send paid traffic directly to our scheduling because we can't track it adds additional cost to our advertising budget.
Read Jeremy Estes's full review
March 30, 2019

Acuity is truly EVERYTHING you need and more!

Return on Investment

• It has reduced the back and forth of scheduling a call with my clients by 90%.
  • It has drastically reduced any client inquiries of when the next call will be by sending out email and text reminders.
  • It has decreased the no shows of new prospects with the text reminders and allowed those who can't make it to just reschedule the booking themselves.

About Acuity Scheduling

Acuity Scheduling is an appointment management platform from the company of the same name in New York.

Acuity Scheduling Technical Details