Acuity Scheduling is an appointment management platform from the company of the same name in New York.Acuity is truly EVERYTHING you need and more!Acuity truly resolves the back and forth with my own clients, and it's great that prospects can just book themselves onto my calendar, no problem. I love that prospects can't book a call unless they answer a certain question/s that I require to be answered. The interface is fairly straight forward, and it loads so much faster than the other schedulers I've tried, which makes it so ideal for impatient prospects who access my booking page with their mobiles.,Acuity's UI flows well for my audience and it is easy to book. I LOVE that it loads very quickly, that is KEY to a good scheduler. It's so easy to set up, and I can change my availability day to day without affecting the overall master hours I've set. I love the feature for blocking out some times so that people book in chunks, one after the other, not scattered throughout the day. The form feature that allows me to screen my audience before they book is so useful because it weeds out the ones who are not a fit for me. The feature for blocking out times to appear busier is very useful as well, it does look like I have very limited ability!,I wish they had a lifetime plan. I'm tired of all these subscription plans.,10,It has reduced the back and forth of scheduling a call with my clients by 90%. It has drastically reduced any client inquiries of when the next call will be by sending out email and text reminders. It has decreased the no shows of new prospects with the text reminders and allowed those who can't make it to just reschedule the booking themselves.,Calendly, ScheduleOnce and YouCanBook.Me,Trustpilot, Zoom, WordPress,Yes,9Acuity is the perfect option to save time, especially if you use SquarespaceCurrently I send a link to Acuity to potential new clients to schedule their free consultation; this saves time emailing back and forth to find a date and time that fits into both of our schedules.,Easy to use Easy to get the links Easy to sync with Google calendar,Not the prettiest interface I like the look and feel of Calendly better Doesn’t feel as user intuitive, when a client cancels they should really be encouraged to reschedule,10,Continues to take less time to schedule appointments Saved money on essential software,Calendly, Eventbrite and Facebook for Business,Zapier, Tailwind, Google Analytics,1,Scheduling meetings Increasing bookings,10,Copying links Changing automatic emails Syncing my calendar,Design Ensuring the process is completely set up,10Small Business Requirement - Perfect Scheduling Tool For You And Your ClientsAcuity Scheduling is being used by my company, Hatchbuck, and for a side project, I work on whenever we need our new clients to schedule a time to have a one on one for introduction and onboarding to our application. Scheduling things on its own is a challenge when you're trying to juggle between your available time slots and a client's available time slots, but Acuity Scheduling does a great job of displaying just enough information so the client and user can easily maintain and avoid double scheduling any appointments.,Acuity Scheduling has a simple view layout of seeing available times available to schedule a meeting. Great integration with Google Calendar. Overall, the platform is very simple to use.,I guess the design of the app could be prettier (I don't really care about design if the app functions properly. I'm not going to say it needs to be more affordable - they offer a free version if anyone's upset about that. These people deserve a chance to earn your money and pay their bills too.,10,For a small business, this is a secretary replacement. This is beneficial when starting out until you get enough income to grow and hire out help. It's a simple tool that does it's job right the first time. If you're worried about price, there is an affordable free version to get you started until you can upgrade to the next tier.,,Hatchbuck, Zoom, Freshdesk,4,,Scheduling appointments with new clients Scheduling appointments with potential clients Scheduling appointments with current clients,I'm not sure of any unexpected ways that we have used Acuity Scheduling Filling this field out Only because 3 are required,I cannot think Of any Additional ways that we can use Acuity Scheduling,10,Scheduling Appointments Viewing your Scheduled Appointments Setting up your calendar to display your available time slots,I have not been able to find difficult or cumbersome functions. This is only going to happen if you start messing with more complex functions where your development team should be able to handle.,10
Acuity Scheduling

Acuity Scheduling Reviews

Acuity Scheduling
Showing 3 of 39 Acuity Scheduling ratings and reviews.

Cherlyn Chong profile photo
March 30, 2019

Acuity Scheduling Review: "Acuity is truly EVERYTHING you need and more!"

Usability

It's just very intuitive once you get the hang of it, which won't take long. They try not to make complex things very complex and they provide explanations for everything with a greyed-out question mark icon next to the function. Also, I love that they encourage people to just get live help when they need it.
Read Cherlyn Chong's full review
Eric Weiss profile photo
July 24, 2018

Acuity Scheduling Review: "Small Business Requirement - Perfect Scheduling Tool For You And Your Clients"

Usability

It's a pretty simple tool. You view a calendar. You determine if you can make an appointment or not. You schedule it. You show up. They do a good job making the application easy to use for both the user and the client. I can't really go much deeper other than that.
Read Eric Weiss's full review