Acuity Scheduling Reviews

Katelyn Silva | TrustRadius Reviewer
March 12, 2020

This is my favorite scheduling platform

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

As a information and service-based company, working with individual clients is immensely important. We use Acuity Scheduling for a broad range of client appointment types to keep things straight forward and also convenient, as well as allowing new prospects the flexibility to schedule a consult at a time that works for them that's also within our availability.
Read Katelyn Silva's full review
Ashlie Pappas | TrustRadius Reviewer
February 29, 2020

Easy and Intuitive Scheduling Solution for Small Businesses

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

We personally use Acuity Scheduling, but I also find myself regularly recommending it to other health and wellness professionals. It is an easy to use scheduling platform that integrates well with other software (namely Google Calendar, Google Analytics, Zoom, Infusionsoft, and Mailchimp in my case). My schedule is already hectic enough without trying to fit in appointments. With Acuity, I can set the business hours, set a buffer before and after each appointment, and let it work out the scheduling with my Google Calendar. It does what it's meant to do (scheduling) well, and it has an appealing price point.
Read Ashlie Pappas's full review
Dr Olivier Becherel - Leadership and Executive Coaching | TrustRadius Reviewer
February 22, 2020

A cost effective way to automate meetings and bookings for small businesses and solopreneurs

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

I use Acuity Scheduling to book appointments. When people visit my website and want to book a Strategy call with me, they can just book it online using Acuity Scheduling and will get reminders automatically. People can choose the time and date that suits them, and book themselves in. It makes it easy and convenient for everyone.
Read Dr Olivier Becherel - Leadership and Executive Coaching's full review
Lindsay Frey | TrustRadius Reviewer
February 20, 2020

Stop waiting to implement an online scheduling feature!

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

We use Acuity on our Squarespace website to allow new leads to independently schedule a consultation, and we use it to schedule all client sessions and staff interviews. When we have a seasonal promotion, we'll also create a special scheduling page to allow clients to book sessions at a promotional price. I link it to my work iCal calendar so that if I schedule anything else via my phone or laptop–a meeting, networking, or volunteer event–it will automatically block off that time a client sees on our Acuity availability.
Read Lindsay Frey's full review
Reagan Baird Edwards | TrustRadius Reviewer
February 17, 2020

Acuity Scheduling Solves Problems I Didn't Even Know I Had!

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

I am the founder and director of 34:18 Ministries, an organization that offers life coaching services to all kinds of amazing women. I use Acuity Scheduling to solve all of my scheduling problems. Each of my clients logs in to Acuity Scheduling to create, manage, change, and cancel appointments. They even pay for these services through Acuity Scheduling!
Read Reagan Baird Edwards's full review
Adam Reiley | TrustRadius Reviewer
February 08, 2020

Acuity Scheduling Fills Our Unique Scheduling Needs and May Solve Yours as Well!

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

We are currently using Acuity to handle the scheduling of parent partner calls between our sponsors and the children's homes we work with. It seamlessly works across time zones to ensure that everyone is on the same page and send reminders to our sponsors via text and email that a call is coming up so they can hop online and chat with their sponsored child. Acuity Scheduling significantly decreased the number of missed calls and made scheduling much easier.
Read Adam Reiley's full review
Meredith Brough | TrustRadius Reviewer
November 29, 2019

Acuity Saves Me Money, Headaches, and Gives Me Confidence and Peace of Mind. It's a Life-Saver!

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

Acuity Scheduling is the on-line scheduling service that my small business uses. I love it! I am a small business owner, with just 2 employees. My assistant and I are able to coordinate my schedule smoothly and effortlessly. Individuals can set up their own appointments, receive follow up emails, answer questions automatically that I need to reference on our calls, and when I receive their answers in my email inbox instantly. This service works flawlessly which means no headaches. It saves a lot of time for me and is convenient for my prospects, clients, and workshop attendees to use. My attendees can also pay me right away when they reserve their workshop slot, meaning one less task for my assistant.
Read Meredith Brough's full review
Heather Herring | TrustRadius Reviewer
February 04, 2020

Acuity Scheduling Is A Must Have For Coaches & Consultants!

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

I use Acuity Scheduling to book calls with clients and potential clients. It helps me manage my business hours better by setting specific time frames in which I wish to schedule appointments, as well as making a booking with me a straightforward process.
Read Heather Herring's full review
Ayo Bamgbose, Assoc CIPD, MSc | TrustRadius Reviewer
November 15, 2019

The appointment scheduler you need to try

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

Acuity is one of the most popular appointment scheduling tools used within the beauty and well-being industry for small business startups. It allows clients to automatically book treatments online and helps business owners to manage their bookings and sync with their Google calendars. It also works well with CRM’s, such as Zoho and Hubspot, and integrates well with Zapier, which allows you to link to even more tools.
Read Ayo Bamgbose, Assoc CIPD, MSc's full review
Christopher Cantrall | TrustRadius Reviewer
August 27, 2019

An Intuitive UI and Easy to Get Employees Up to Speed

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

We use Acuity Scheduling to schedule appointments with market research participants. It is helpful not only for tracking the status of participants, but also for sending reminder emails and texts. It is an order of magnitude easier than previous tools we were using to remind participants about upcoming appointments and as a result saves a ton of manpower.
Read Christopher Cantrall's full review
Miguel Quina Ribeiro | TrustRadius Reviewer
July 15, 2019

Simple scheduling for small teams

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

We wanted to make it easy for customers to schedule appointments and also to have balanced agendas to avoid overbooking or other scheduling problems. We like our Acuity allows synchronization with personal calendars and allows to provide specific links to specific types of appointments. Additionally, the free version allowed us to test it easily to the point of being sure of its value.
Read Miguel Quina Ribeiro's full review
Joshua VanMeter | TrustRadius Reviewer
May 28, 2019

Actualize Scheduling Bliss with Acuity Scheduling

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

We are utilizing Acuity to manage client consultation times for a variety of health and wellness clients across the entire nation. It solves multiple challenges involved in developing, deploying and managing the backend for dozens of calendars - we can manage everything with one master login, while at the same time giving clients access to only their own information. We save dozens of man hours every week with this tool.
Read Joshua VanMeter's full review
Ben Marcoux Roofing Lead Generation Expert | TrustRadius Reviewer
March 29, 2019

Easy To Use Calendar And Scheduling App

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

Acuity Scheduling is used to schedule many types of appointments at my company. Thanks to its two-way API sync with Google Calendar and real-time updating, we avoid double bookings and also have appointments immediately added to our calendar. It's also great because it sends email and text message notifications when people book calls. It's easy to set up and gives you a lot of power and flexibility for a reasonable price.
Read Ben Marcoux Roofing Lead Generation Expert's full review
Linda Riolo | TrustRadius Reviewer
March 28, 2019

With Acuity I can easily schedule classes and appointments. No more headaches!

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

Acuity is great! I'm an online teacher. I work as a freelancer. I used to spend a lot of time trying to organize my calendar and Acuity makes it so easy and straight forward. I can collect payments, schedule appointments, and leave clients the opportunity to change the time of their own appointment. This makes my life so much easier! This way, I can spend more time focusing on what I like to do.
Read Linda Riolo's full review
Ginger Davis | TrustRadius Reviewer
March 25, 2019

Acuity is versatile, easy to use, and customizable

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

Acuity Scheduling has automated scheduling for our small business of instructors teaching off-site and at our location around the clock. We use it to schedule multiple classes with over a dozen individual instructors both at our place and at customer locations. It's flexible in that you can customize how things are done on different class types and customer service is prompt, professional, and top-notch...they actually help and don't respond with canned answers, which has become the norm for just about everybody else nowadays. It would be well suited to spas and/or hair salons where you need to schedule multiple professionals from a single admin tool.
Read Ginger Davis's full review
March 30, 2019

Acuity is truly EVERYTHING you need and more!

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

Acuity truly resolves the back and forth with my own clients, and it's great that prospects can just book themselves onto my calendar, no problem. I love that prospects can't book a call unless they answer a certain question/s that I require to be answered. The interface is fairly straight forward, and it loads so much faster than the other schedulers I've tried, which makes it so ideal for impatient prospects who access my booking page with their mobiles.
Michele Moore | TrustRadius Reviewer
November 05, 2018

Acuity Scheduling is the way to go

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

Acuity helps us offer a variety of services to our clients, who can easily schedule online. Compared to the other systems we tried (roughly 2-3 others), we found it to offer more features (and better support) for the price.
Read Michele Moore's full review
Chelsea Baldwin | TrustRadius Reviewer
January 14, 2019

Acuity for agency use

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

It's very easy to schedule meetings with people for a time that works for both of you, and that integrates into both of your calendars immediately. It also integrates with Zoom, so you can automatically generate a meeting time & join link for the person you're meeting for a web video call.
Read Chelsea Baldwin's full review

About Acuity Scheduling

Acuity Scheduling is an appointment management platform from the company of the same name in New York.

Acuity Scheduling Technical Details