Acuity Scheduling Reviews

Katelyn Silva | TrustRadius Reviewer
March 12, 2020

This is my favorite scheduling platform

Pros and Cons

• User-friendliness is great. It's very straightforward.
  • Customer service is also excellent for any questions using Acuity Scheduling.
  • Acuity Scheduling is a very flexible platform. It even integrates your Facebook pixel for improved ad tracking. And it does so without being complex.
  • I can honestly say that I don't have glaring issues with Acuity Scheduling. Even the integrations process, which I would think would be the most difficult, is very simple.
Read Katelyn Silva's full review
Ashlie Pappas | TrustRadius Reviewer
February 29, 2020

Easy and Intuitive Scheduling Solution for Small Businesses

• Integrations
  • Automated Reminder Emails
  • Automated Virtual Meeting Room Setup
  • Scheduling
  • Ability to create multiple scheduling options
  • I always like more integrations - but honestly, I can't think of a single one off the top of my head that I'd need that they don't have
  • It could be more user-friendly
  • Customization options - layout customization - branding
  • Easier to allow multiple users to manage their schedule in regards to linking to each user's Google calendar
Read Ashlie Pappas's full review
Dr Olivier Becherel - Leadership and Executive Coaching | TrustRadius Reviewer
February 22, 2020

A cost effective way to automate meetings and bookings for small businesses and solopreneurs

Pros and Cons

• Personalized and branded booking page
  • Email reminders
  • Sync with Google Calendar
  • Set up different types of appointments
  • The FREE version doesn't sync with Google calendar anymore. That's a shame!
Read Dr Olivier Becherel - Leadership and Executive Coaching's full review
Lindsay Frey | TrustRadius Reviewer
February 20, 2020

Stop waiting to implement an online scheduling feature!

Pros and Cons

• Acuity lets you create groups of different types of appointments and create separate availability for each group.
  • Customers can pay directly through Acuity when they schedule, or you can choose to not require payment.
  • I would like more advanced capabilities for blocking off time *between* appointments, depending on the *type* of appointment. It's not very easy to understand how to use this feature.
  • When looking at the 'week' calendar view, it would be nice to be able to keep scrolling forward through the days & weeks, instead of having to click through to the next week.
Read Lindsay Frey's full review
Reagan Baird Edwards | TrustRadius Reviewer
February 17, 2020

Acuity Scheduling Solves Problems I Didn't Even Know I Had!

Pros and Cons

• Acuity Scheduling gives me the ability to customize my client's view of my scheduling page.
  • Acuity Scheduling syncs with my Google calendar to block off times I'm unavailable and sends new appointments to my Google calendar, as well.
  • Acuity Scheduling gives my clients the option to pay for their sessions right there within the website.
  • Acuity Scheduling integrates with Squarespace, Facebook, and Instagram - all vital parts of my business and ministry.
  • The user interface could use a bit of an update within the backend of the website.
Read Reagan Baird Edwards's full review
Adam Reiley | TrustRadius Reviewer
February 08, 2020

Acuity Scheduling Fills Our Unique Scheduling Needs and May Solve Yours as Well!

Pros and Cons

• Ease of scheduling. Easy to use scheduling page for quick and seamless appointment scheduling.
  • Working across time zones. Automatically handles changes in time zones when scheduling appointments across the world.
  • Honestly, I have not seen any cons yet.
Read Adam Reiley's full review
Heather Herring | TrustRadius Reviewer
February 04, 2020

Acuity Scheduling Is A Must Have For Coaches & Consultants!

Pros and Cons

• Hours of Availability include the option to create your own schedule, have a set schedule, and block off time.
  • Allowing users to group certain call types (such as consultations for a variety of services) together.
  • Deleting appointment types is a tedious process. You have to open each appointment type and click delete instead of just being able to view the list and select the items you want to delete and not have to navigate away from the list.
  • Sometimes setting a call availability schedule can be a little overwhelming.
Read Heather Herring's full review
Steve Palfreyman | TrustRadius Reviewer
February 13, 2020

Most customizable meeting scheduler on the market.

Pros and Cons

• Makes scheduling really easy.
  • Fantastic CRM management built-in.
  • I'd like to see the ability for Acuity to open and close extra availability based on how booked up a calendar is in a set period. Nobody does this that I know of but it'd be a game changer.
Read Steve Palfreyman's full review
Kathy Pierre | TrustRadius Reviewer
December 06, 2019

Acuity Scheduling Review

Pros and Cons

• Acuity Scheduling is a very easy platform to set-up.
  • Acuity Scheduling allows you to customize the layout of the scheduling page and add as many services that you have available.
  • Acuity Scheduling also allows you to customize your email communication with clients.
  • Acuity Scheduling allows you to set up your system to require credit cards to minimize no call no shows.
  • The only area where I feel Acuity Scheduling could improve is when it comes to additional services. Clients are not able to schedule multiple services under 1 appointment. In order for that to be accomplished, I have to create add on's for all the additional services which can be very time consuming.
Read Kathy Pierre's full review
February 06, 2020

Acuity is an excellent resource for the cost!

Pros and Cons

• We love the customization of each advisor's homepage.
  • We love that you can edit scheduling availability so quickly.
  • The Office 365 integration broke a few times for no reason.
  • We wish there was a number to call for support, but it's only email.
Meredith Brough | TrustRadius Reviewer
November 29, 2019

Acuity Saves Me Money, Headaches, and Gives Me Confidence and Peace of Mind. It's a Life-Saver!

Pros and Cons

• Clicking on the link opens up my calendar, which has an uncluttered look, making it easy for my prospects and clients to review their options and make their choice.
  • I am able to customize my schedule, the types of appointments I want to offer, and even decide how many appointments I want in a day. There are so many details that I can customize.
  • I can customize how my calendar and emails look for my prospects and clients so that I come across professional and coordinated. I want the look of my business, website, etc. to have a polished, cohesive, and interesting presence.
  • I love that there is a workshop/class/series option for my workshops. My attendees reserve their place and pay upfront. I can duplicate these events or add future dates. It's wonderful. This saves us a lot of time and is so convenient.
  • I haven't had any trouble with my scheduler. It works flawlessly, so I don't have to take time out of my day to fix, troubleshoot or call customer service.
  • I love that I can add questions for my prospects to answer right away before booking a call. This means 3 fewer steps for me. 1. They answer these questions without an email from me. 2. They make their reservation and get a follow-up email, right away. 3. I customized the follow-up email with more details and actions to take to prepare for our call.
  • I would like to be able to have all of my schedule openings laid out for my clients. It seems that Acuity only offers part of my calendar even though I didn't check the box that says "show only __% of my calendar." I used to use that feature when I had fewer openings, but now I don't want it so I cleared that feature and disabled it. The calendar still doesn't show my clients all of my openings, and they don't always find what they are looking for. It has worked out fine, thus far, so I haven't complained.
  • Everything else is marvelous!
  • Maybe offer more types of payments like Venmo or Google Pay.
Read Meredith Brough's full review
Ayo Bamgbose, Assoc CIPD, MSc | TrustRadius Reviewer
November 15, 2019

The appointment scheduler you need to try

Pros and Cons

• Optimize Appointment Diary: it allows you to maximize your appointment space once you have set up all your business settings and logistics.
  • Organizes your business: It connects well with email marketing tools like Mailchimp and Constant contact, and connects with accounting management apps like Quickbooks.
  • Automated communication: it sends out email and text reminders to customers, which can be switched on and off.
  • Although it syncs with your calendar, the only one it does that with is Google, which is frustrating for those with Outlook and Office 365 calendars.
  • It comes with a steep learning curve, as it’s not the easiest tool to set up if you’re totally new to scheduling tools.
  • The intake forms that you can create for your customers to fill-in prior to their appointment have word limits in each section, which can be frustrating.
Read Ayo Bamgbose, Assoc CIPD, MSc's full review
Christopher Cantrall | TrustRadius Reviewer
August 27, 2019

An Intuitive UI and Easy to Get Employees Up to Speed

Pros and Cons

• The reminder system is well thought out and touches all the bases we need
  • The scheduling interface is the easier one we've seen (we don't use the client portal)
  • The UI is easy enough to use that I can hand off tasks to employees quickly and easily
  • The new UI feels like a step backwards. Fonts are larger and elements overall take up more space than they previously did, which hampers usability
  • Would appreciate it if there were more tools built around ignoring client portal scheduling. It's hard to find scheduling systems that don't emphasize client self-scheduling these days
  • Even more flexibility with the reminders system would be appreciated.
Read Christopher Cantrall's full review
Joshua VanMeter | TrustRadius Reviewer
May 28, 2019

Actualize Scheduling Bliss with Acuity Scheduling

Pros and Cons

• Calendar management for multiple clients across multiple locations and time zones.
  • Easy user management and calendar security features that meet client business objectives.
  • Effective and efficient booking interface that doesn't get bogged down with extraneous features.
  • Initial setup of the account takes quite a bit of time, and multiple menus, though new client accounts are much quicker
  • If you're the account admin, you generally receive an email for EVERY single booked, rescheduled or cancelled appointment - unless you turn off ALL email notifications. It would be nice to have much better notification management tools.
  • Booking page and email notification styling is very basic - it would be amazing to have more template options.
Read Joshua VanMeter's full review
Ben Marcoux Roofing Lead Generation Expert | TrustRadius Reviewer
March 29, 2019

Easy To Use Calendar And Scheduling App

Pros and Cons

• Email notifications when appointments are booked/rescheduled/canceled -- can also set them up as reminders
  • Text message notifications when appointments are booked/rescheduled/canceled -- can also set them up as reminders so you never are caught off guard or forget about a call -- and they go right to your phone
  • Two way API integration with Google Calendar avoids double bookings
  • Easy to set up so you're not spending all day setting up a calendar that's supposed to save you time
  • Good support if you run into an issue
  • Ability to book multiple types of appointments
  • Option to include multiple users and use filters so certain appointments are booked with certain people
  • They have an app for your phone
  • When you embed a calendar it doesn't always resize correctly for mobile and desktop
Read Ben Marcoux Roofing Lead Generation Expert's full review
Linda Riolo | TrustRadius Reviewer
March 28, 2019

With Acuity I can easily schedule classes and appointments. No more headaches!

Pros and Cons

• Flexibility - clients can manage their own schedule. Less work for me.
  • Acuity works with clients from different parts of the world and the time of the meeting changes according to the local time.
  • I can differentiate my products and I can offer packages or discounts.
  • I can adapt the design and insert my logo and brand colors.
  • Package function is only available in plans starting from $25 per month. Might be pricy for a person who hasn't got a big list of client yet.
  • I like the design and I find the settings menu easy to navigate. Maybe the calendar design with available times could be improved.
Read Linda Riolo's full review
Ginger Davis | TrustRadius Reviewer
March 25, 2019

Acuity is versatile, easy to use, and customizable

Pros and Cons

• Customer service is knowledgeable, personalized, prompt, thorough, and friendly
  • Customization for the way we use it
  • Integration with other programs
  • The ability to automate emails beyond one year (our customers only have to recert every 2 years so we have to use Survey Monkey)
Read Ginger Davis's full review
Josephine Stafford | TrustRadius Reviewer
February 17, 2019

Acuity is the perfect option to save time, especially if you use Squarespace

• Easy to get the links
  • Easy to sync with Google calendar
  • Not the prettiest interface
  • I like the look and feel of Calendly better
  • Doesn’t feel as user intuitive, when a client cancels they should really be encouraged to reschedule
Read Josephine Stafford's full review
Chelsea Baldwin | TrustRadius Reviewer
January 14, 2019

Acuity for agency use

• Choosing time zones & picking meeting times
  • Integrating with digital calendars to make sure things are not forgotten after they're scheduled
  • Integrating with Zoom
  • Not asking for a phone number when you don't intend to give the person a phone call & want to do a Zoom call instead. (If it is, in fact, possible, as I can't figure out how to get it to stop asking for a phone number.)
  • Asking questions/having people answer questions before they schedule a time slot.
Read Chelsea Baldwin's full review
March 30, 2019

Acuity is truly EVERYTHING you need and more!

Pros and Cons

• Acuity's UI flows well for my audience and it is easy to book. I LOVE that it loads very quickly, that is KEY to a good scheduler.
  • It's so easy to set up, and I can change my availability day to day without affecting the overall master hours I've set.
  • I love the feature for blocking out some times so that people book in chunks, one after the other, not scattered throughout the day.
  • The form feature that allows me to screen my audience before they book is so useful because it weeds out the ones who are not a fit for me.
  • The feature for blocking out times to appear busier is very useful as well, it does look like I have very limited ability!
  • I wish they had a lifetime plan. I'm tired of all these subscription plans.
December 07, 2018

Acuity Scheduling Review

Pros and Cons

• Integrates with my online calendar.
  • Reminds clients of meeting so there are not missed meetings.
  • Makes updates to its software that are helpful.
  • Integrate payments with waveapps.com .
  • Linking Acuity Scheduling to iCloud calendar - I have had difficulty with that.

About Acuity Scheduling

Acuity Scheduling is an appointment management platform from the company of the same name in New York.

Acuity Scheduling Technical Details