Acuity Scheduling Reviews

Katelyn Silva | TrustRadius Reviewer
March 12, 2020

This is my favorite scheduling platform

Support Rating

Every time I had a question on how to do something or had any issues with Acuity Scheduling, mainly in the very beginning, when I was learning the platform, customer service was excellent. They were prompt to respond, friendly, and very helpful until I had the right solution.
Read Katelyn Silva's full review
Christy Price | TrustRadius Reviewer
February 21, 2020

Acuity Scheduling saves hours a week

Support Rating

Support is great. You get an email response by the next business day. Not only are they helpful, but they are also funny and kind as well. I'm on a grandfathered plan that is free, but they even help me out with answers to my occasional questions. This has been consistent even after being acquired by Squarespace.
Read Christy Price's full review
Ayo Bamgbose, Assoc CIPD, MSc | TrustRadius Reviewer
November 15, 2019

The appointment scheduler you need to try

Support Rating

I love troubleshooting and finding online resources, such as blog posts and YouTube videos, to resolve any issues faced. Luckily, there are a lot of how-to step-by-step video tutorials from experts. This makes it so much easier to learn how to set up and customize your booking page.
Read Ayo Bamgbose, Assoc CIPD, MSc's full review
Christopher Cantrall | TrustRadius Reviewer
August 27, 2019

An Intuitive UI and Easy to Get Employees Up to Speed

Support Rating

Support is great. I've reached out a few times since our use is a bit different. Support has always been prompt and responsive and led me to a solution, including some workarounds that aren't immediately obvious, such as how to disable a client's ability to reschedule from the cancel appointment link (which you can't do directly. Support guided me to a workaround).
Read Christopher Cantrall's full review

About Acuity Scheduling

Acuity Scheduling is an appointment management platform from the company of the same name in New York.

Acuity Scheduling Technical Details