Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Adobe Acrobat DC, and make your voice heard!
Acrobat Standard DC for Individuals
Acrobat Standard DC for teams
Acrobat Pro DC for Individuals
Entry-level set up fee?
- Setup fee optional
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Starting price (does not include set up fee)
- $12.99 per month
Adobe states documents are more than just a collection of information and proof. They are foundational to connecting people and ideas, pushing business forward. Adobe Acrobat keeps users connected to their teams while driving business forward – no matter where they are working.
Acrobat is a PDF and e-signature solution with users among Fortune 500 companies. Acrobat users can create, edit, convert, share, sign, and combine documents from the Adobe platform. It provides for digital experiences that enable team to collaborate and work from any device, anytime, anywhere. Liquid Mode in Acrobat also enables users to view PDFs on small screens without the need to pinch and zoom.
In partnership with Microsoft, Adobe aims to reimagine how work gets done in a modern, secure, and connected hybrid workplace. Acrobat solutions are designed to seamlessly integrate with any preferred Microsoft apps so that users save time by creating, editing, sharing, and signing right from Microsoft 365, Teams, Outlook, and more. It also features smart integrations with Google, Box, and other daily use apps.
Acrobat provides access to file protection features to protect documents from being copied, changed, or printed – for added peace of mind. Acrobat helps organizations comply with security standards and regulatory requirements such as GLBA and FERPA. It also meets ISO 32000 standards for electronic document exchange, including special-purpose standards such as PDF/A for archiving, PDF/E for engineering, and PDF/X for printing.
- Supported: Sign and collect unlimited signatures
- Supported: Track and send reminders for agreements
- Supported: Export, convert, and edit PDFs
- Supported: Works with Windows and Mac
- Supported: Microsoft 365 integration
- Supported: Box integration
- Supported: Scan and sign on mobile
- Supported: Add a business stamp
- Supported: Prepare forms
- Supported: Keep records and audit trails
- Supported: Customize languages
- Supported: Create and share reusable templates
- Supported: Comply with signature laws
- Supported: View, share, comment on, and track PDFs for review
- Supported: Create PDFs and export to Word, Excel, or PowerPoint
- Supported: Export PDFs to Word, Powerpoint, Excel, or JPG, TIFF, and PNG image formats
- Supported: Create a single PDF from a single file or multiple files
- Supported: Convert documents and image files to high-quality PDFs
- Supported: Organize pages in a PDF file
- Supported: Edit PDFs, add or replace text and images in PDF files
- Supported: Protect PDFs with passwords
- Supported: Edit text and images in PDFs on your desktop or mobile device
- Supported: Turn paper or Word files into fillable forms
- Supported: Add comments to PDFs with a full suite of commenting tools including text editing, highlighter, and sticky notes
- Supported: Print to PDF from any application
- Supported: Protect PDF files with passwords to prevent copying and editing
- Supported: Take advantage of advanced mobile editing features
- This Forrester TEI Spotlight will focus on benefits from Adobe Acrobat Sign software's integration with Adobe Acrobat, part of Adobe Document Cloud, and its value to organizations.
- Maximize investments in Microsoft applications with Adobe Acrobat DC.
- Adobe Document Cloud for Microsoft 365
- Adobe Acrobat Pro - The ROI of all-in-one.
|Mobile Application||Apple iOS, Android|
|Supported Languages||Bulgarian, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional), Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Estonian, Finnish, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish, Ukranian|
- Microsoft Office 2016 (discontinued)