Products that are considered exceptional by their customers based on a variety of criteria win TrustRadius awards. Learn more about the types of TrustRadius awards to make the best purchase decision. More about TrustRadius Awards
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Adobe Acrobat DC, and make your voice heard!
Acrobat Standard for Individuals
Acrobat Standard for teams
Acrobat Pro for Individuals
Entry-level set up fee?
- Setup fee optional
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Starting price (does not include set up fee)
- $12.99 per month
Adobe states documents are more than just a collection of information and proof. They are foundational to connecting people and ideas, pushing business forward. Adobe Acrobat keeps users connected to their teams while driving business forward – no matter where they are working.
Acrobat is a PDF and e-signature solution with users among Fortune 500 companies. Acrobat users can create, edit, convert, share, sign, and combine documents from the Adobe platform. It provides for digital experiences that enable team to collaborate and work from any device, anytime, anywhere. Liquid Mode in Acrobat also enables users to view PDFs on small screens without the need to pinch and zoom.
In partnership with Microsoft, Adobe aims to reimagine how work gets done in a modern, secure, and connected hybrid workplace. Acrobat solutions are designed to seamlessly integrate with any preferred Microsoft apps so that users save time by creating, editing, sharing, and signing right from Microsoft 365, Teams, Outlook, and more. It also features smart integrations with Google, Box, and other daily use apps.
Acrobat provides access to file protection features to protect documents from being copied, changed, or printed – for added peace of mind. Acrobat helps organizations comply with security standards and regulatory requirements such as GLBA and FERPA. It also meets ISO 32000 standards for electronic document exchange, including special-purpose standards such as PDF/A for archiving, PDF/E for engineering, and PDF/X for printing.
- This Forrester TEI Spotlight will focus on benefits from Adobe Acrobat Sign software's integration with Adobe Acrobat, part of Adobe Document Cloud, and its value to organizations.
- Maximize investments in Microsoft applications with Adobe Acrobat DC.
- Adobe Document Cloud for Microsoft 365
- Adobe Acrobat Pro - The ROI of all-in-one.
|Mobile Application||Apple iOS, Android|
|Supported Languages||Bulgarian, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional), Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Estonian, Finnish, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish, Ukranian|
- Electronic signature management
- Ease of product deployment
- Compatibility with Microsoft Office products
- Ease of use and learning curve for new users
- Add fillable forms to a PDF file
- Edit PDF Files
- Create forms
- Edit Properties
- Edit Text
- Export to smaller file size
- Document conversion to PDF
- Accessibility checker
- Reduce file size
- Full screen reading mode.
- Ability to mark-up/redline documents.
- Functionality on different types of devices.
- Ability to optimize pdfs, reducing file size.
- It let's us edit our PDF documents instantly
- UI is better and Intuitive which makes it easy to use.
- Universal industry acceptance
- Editing and commenting functions
- Compression of existing large files for email or Google Drive archiving
- Robust and feature-rich.
- Encryption is supported.
- Modify the text in a PDF.
- Easy feature combining/splitting.
- Print Production
- Being able to edit documents.
- Creating fillable forms.
- Creating signable pdf documents.
- Creating fliers.
- Signing documents
- Formatted documents for printing
- Open/read functionality for PDF documents.
- Annotation and markup of PDF documents.
- Editing of PDF documents.
- Quick editions on PDF documents
- Merge PDF files
- Fill forms
- Audio Speech.
- Converting to multiple formats.
- Annotations or comments feature.
- Password protecting the PDF.
- Bates Stamping
- Sorting and combining Documents
- Combine to single PDF
- Reduce file size
- Text edits
- Fillable PDF forms
- Certified digital signatures
- Easily Edit PDFs and convert them to Word documents
- Merging files
- Compressing files
- Editing text
- PDF editing
- PDF combining
- Signatures on PDFs
- Pdf editing.
- Pdf creation.
- Pdf viewing.
- Digital Signature
- Single Sign On
- It works well with a wide range of projects.
- It works well with a wide range of other software packages.
- PDF reader
- PDF editor
- Signing documents
- Sending docuemnts to sign
- Multiple file extensions suppot
- Opening PDF documents
- Adding/Editing comments to the PDF documents
- Printing PDF documents