Adobe Acrobat DC is the current version of the well-established document / PDF management solution, part of the Adobe Document Cloud (the other part being Adobe's eSign services based on technology acquired with EchoSign in 2011).https://media.trustradius.com/product-logos/my/fT/J9MDVI3EM3CZ.pngIf you don't have Adobe Acrobat DC, you're doing it wrongMy team of analysts uses the professional version of Adobe Acrobat, specifically for the additional capabilities it has to redact documents, as well as convert faxes and scans into PDFs. As we deal with national datasets and then have to report to individual health plans at various intervals, being able to redact information from a central report to tailor it to the individual health plans allows us to save time as well as maintain HIPAA compliance.,Adobe Acrobat works particularly well with opening documents quickly and not having compatibility issues with various sources of documents. Also, if you do not need some of the more advanced features that the more expensive professional version provides, there are free or less expensive versions that better suit your needs. that flexibility is welcome The UI of zooming into documents that might have smaller font or unclear information is very helpful, and generally, anyone can sit down and figure out how to work the program with very little training. It's very intuitive.,Since there are many different versions, I would like some sort of pop up while downloading to display the various versions and which on you are currently requesting, to compare. much like how Amazon will show the product you are looking at, and below that it will show other products from the same line that offer different features. I'm not sure if this option already exists, but some form of customer service attached to a button in the program. If you were stuck, you could click the button and be immediately connected with customer service.,10,Being able to redact reports means we no longer have to create individual reports in addition to the consolidated one. That saves us time and manpower Being able to select the professional version only for those who need the extra capabilities saves us money. A "Once size fits all" approach would not have been helpful. Having such a vast list of compatibility means we only need one program instead of 3 or 4 that add up to the needs of our business.,Nintex Platform,Adobe Photoshop, Final Cut Pro X, Adobe Flash,10,10,9Adobe Acrobat System BugAdobe Acrobat DC is no longer being used by the business, it has been cancelled as of today. The online Adobe system, as confirmed by Adobe, has a bug (case numbers can be provided) that currently they have no fix for. This has been going on for 8 weeks, and the system allows one-time use then advises the Customer that they need to subscribe. It has taken 6 weeks for Adobe to confirm the bug is present and currently have advised they are working on it but this has been going on for a further two weeks. We have cooperated and allowed Adobe access to our systems to run logs and to get as much data as they required, the result is: They advise today that the subscription is cancelled and have refunded £43. Cost to my business extends into the thousands. We would advise anyone thinking of using this service to look at alternatives until the platform is more reliable, but Adobe is unable to advise when this will be. Adobe's CEO is aware of our issue.,We are unable to provide anything that would compliment Adobe Had they accepted and investigated the issue from the beginning rather than keep telling us the problem was out of their systems we may have commented positively,Listen to their Customers Don't assume Customers are all thick and unable to understand how a computer functions Accept their system is not infallible,1,Negative impact as the system has failed to deliver ( we have had this subscription for 14months failed 8 weeks ago, and the cost to the business has been significant,1,1,1Adobe DC makes my job so much easier!!I use Adobe Acrobat DC daily for editing PDF files. I have to send out contracts, lien waivers, etc. The ability to edit a PDF file makes my job so much easier! I also like that it gives me the ability to digitally sign documents. Without the editing feature, it would take me 3 times as long to get my job done.,Great for editing PDF files Great for digitally signing documents,Sometimes, the program has small issues when I first start my computer. Usually a restart fixes it.,9,It could be cheaper (what couldn't?!), but it's not that bad as far as pricing goes.,Microsoft 365 Business, Splashtop Business Access, QuickBooks Pro,8,9,9Great for Editing FormsWe are using Adobe Acrobat DC to help create forms to integrate into Adobe Sign for our clients, which allows us to easily change certain elements in the forms to update them directly, and upload them to Adobe Sign to send out with ease. Adobe Acrobat has been a great asset in linking many of Adobe's products together.,Easy to edit. Easy to navigate. Easy to learn.,Pricing. Features. Formal integration.,8,Saves time. Saves money. Saves effort.,,Adobe Illustrator CC, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe InDesign,7,7,7Adobe Acrobat DC is a great tool for any office!I use Adobe Acrobat DC to create, edit, modify and distribute PDF documents in the form of agreements for events scheduled at our organization. As the event coordinator, I use this product on a daily basis. This product is only used by me in our organization. Adobe Acrobat DC addresses the issues I was having with Adobe Acrobat Reader, where I had limited capabilities when using, creating and modifying PDF documents. With Adobe Acrobat DC, I can make the necessary edits to the documents.,Adobe Acrobat DC is very easy to use to edit already created PDF documents. I work with multiple agreement documents in our organization, and with Adobe Acrobat DC, I can modify the individual agreement forms to personalize to each document. Adobe Acrobat DC is a great tool to create documents, such as flyers or graphics, to distribute on digital marketing platforms. It is very easy to edit the document as you work on it and allows for great creative work. Adobe Acrobat DC allows me to convert formats easily. I am able to move things that are PDFs to Word Documents or PDFs to JPEG images so I can post the created content on our digital marketing platforms.,Adobe Acrobat DC has a learning curve when it comes to working with the software. The program takes some getting used to but overall is not bad. One thing that can get very frustrating is if you are editing a document, you have to click a separate function to "add text" then back to the edit to continue making additional edits. This can get very tedious to switch back and forth constantly. There seem to be unnecessary extra movements that need to be made when editing something, if you want to insert an image it is another function, add text its another function. This can just be time consuming and irritating.,8,Adobe Acrobat DC has made a positive impact by reducing the amount of time I am spending on editing PDF documents through the day. Adobe Acrobat DC has provided me with more tools to create and edit flyers, graphics and digital marketing content. Adobe Acrobat DC has made it easier to convert files to or from PDF documents so I can manage our agreements better.,,Microsoft Office 365, Adobe Photoshop, Google Drive,8,8,8
Adobe Acrobat DC

Adobe Acrobat DC Reviews

Adobe Acrobat DC

Showing 5 of 885 Adobe Acrobat DC ratings and reviews.

Do you use this product? Write a Review
Daniel Epstein profile photo
May 01, 2019

If you don't have Adobe Acrobat DC, you're doing it wrong

Performance

One of the best features of Adobe Acrobat is its speed and stability. When dealing with massive multi-page files, having to reload a crashed program over and over again would slow down progress unnecessarily. And expanding on that, having the table of contents generated allows me to skip to different pages with ease, a necessary feature with exceptionally long files. word searches are even more helpful with text recognition.
Read Daniel Epstein's full review
Kelsey Arnold profile photo
January 11, 2019

Adobe Acrobat DC is a great tool for any office!

Performance

Overall, Adobe Acrobat DC performs at an acceptable rate. The software takes some time to load, but nothing that is unreasonable when launching a document. The program responds at a reasonable speed and performs well when operating tasks. It takes time for it to evaluate a document when you request to edit the document, but that is understandable considering it is identifying words and such in the document.
Read Kelsey Arnold's full review