Products that are considered exceptional by their customers based on a variety of criteria win TrustRadius awards. Learn more about the types of TrustRadius awards to make the best purchase decision. More about TrustRadius Awards
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Adobe Illustrator, and make your voice heard!
Yearly - Billed Monthly
Yearly - Billed Upfront
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
|Operating Systems||Windows, Mac|
- Vector editability
- Birds-eye view of multi-art board projects (social carrousel images)
- Live-trace feature
- ease of use
- Artboard options
- Export options
- Industry standard so my print vendors also use it.
- Integration with other Adobe Suite products.
- Powerful vector design tool that helps me create graphics quickly and professionally.
- Fonts being vector and the ability to manipulate
- Recolor Artwork
- Pattern Maker
- Multitude of Options
- Ease of Access to different tools
- Quality organization
- For us Adobe is important. We use it for digital or virtual card design.
- We use it for creating vector images.
- We use it for creating Gif file some times.
- Plans and sections.
- Making tasks easier.
- Ease to use.
- Image Trace
- Exporting DXF
- Artistic designs
- Provides tools for illustrations and icon design
- Offers wide variety of options for type setting in editorial design
- Helps create SVGs and other assets for UI Design
- Editing ability for vectors and graphics
- Printing guidelines
- Adobe Illustrator is my go-to software for all my design-related projects. It is powerful, easy to use, and has a lot of amazing features that I can't live without. The only thing I would say about their software is that it's not as versatile as other options out there in the market which are more affordable and easier to work with.
- The best part is that Illustrator CC's interface is easy to use, and it offers a huge library of tools that can be used in any design project. It has been the most reliable tool for my design projects
- Creation of visual identity
- Tool organization
- Creation of visual identity and seals
- Ease of creating prints
- all in one graphic editor
- fully updated versions available
- premade separate templates for mobile and pc
- Industry standard software
- Do everything you imagine!
- Export artworks in a variety of formats
- I use it primarily for freelance graphic design, such as creating a party invitation for a friend, social media content, or even personal items such as a clothing print or banner, among other things.
- Easy to learn
- Many tools
- Great for social media
- Creating content that is vector based
- Wide range of tools to use in their UI
- Ability to export and import in various formats
- Ability to alter fonts and text.
- The ability to take lines and other vector images and manipulate them.
- The ability to integrate into other Adobe software by importing images.
- Vector Creation. Adobe illustrator is our go-to program for icons and vector illustrations because it has so many tools and features to give you the perfect illustration you're looking for.
- Data and graph creation. The graphs that we use in our brand require a lot of thought and diversity which other programs do not offer.
- PDF Editing. There are times we are tasked with editing another department's files, but they no longer have the native files. [They] do, however, often have the final PDF file, which Illustrator has the ability to edit as if it were a native file. This feature alone has saved us hours and days of extra work.
- Integration with other Adobe Apps
- The ability to create and edit graphics on the fly, right here in our own office
- The ability to create various types of graphics
- Speed and ease of use
- Works with PDF files flawlessly.
- Compatibility with Photoshop files.
- Adobe Illustrator files can be sent directly to print companies.
- Vector image creation
- Vector image management
- Ability to create rich, detailed, and engaging documents.
- Ease of use due to experience with the product.
- Integration with other Adobe Creative Cloud applications.
- Ability to create high-end graphics from scratch.
- Ability to edit purchased vector art to suite our needs.
- Ability to easily resize images for any purpose.
- Vector-based/pen tool.
- Ability to create quick and clean assets for websites.
- Image trace tool.