Adobe Sign Reviews

Tyler Morrow profile photo
July 05, 2019

Adobe Sign for SaaS

Alternatives Considered

Adobe Sign is less known than DocuSign. Adobe Sign has a lot of the same functionality, but the overall process/UI of DocuSign is more accepted globally. We've had contracts get delayed and rejected because we didn't use DocuSign, to begin with. If I had a choice, I would prefer to always use DocuSign because it's better known.
Read Tyler Morrow's full review
Todd Dodge profile photo

Alternatives Considered

Our original idea was to edit our forms using Adobe Acrobat DC to make them fillable with text, but they (the clients) would still have to save, download, and email them back to us, and DocuSign had such an user-unfriendly layout and design, it was very slow and just overall not a great experience, that Adobe Sign felt so great and easy to use after those two alternatives, and it's easy to track signings and all of it is stored in the cloud, with no need to print the papers, or dig through emails.
Read Todd Dodge's full review
Christopher Power profile photo
January 28, 2019

Adobe Sign > Docusign

Alternatives Considered

Adobe Sign and DocuSign are very similar in use; however, in comparison, the navigation of the Adobe app and integration are much easier for marketing and design professionals because it is still very close to the format and structure of other Adobe products. Industry standard is the ADOBE PDF Acrobat platform and Creative Suite platforms, both by Adobe. Adding Adobe Sign creates a much stronger ecosystem of products and an easier one for users that are already comfortable with Adobe applications.
Read Christopher Power's full review

Alternatives Considered

They are about as good, but Adobe Sign comes with the Adobe Suite, which I use as a Web Designer/ Developer, as a result, I don't have to get yet another solution, and the Adobe Suite becomes a whole lot more valuable.

Alternatives Considered

I actually started with SignRequest, and then used Adobe based on another part of the business using it. I have then switched to ZohoSign to integrate directly to our CRM. The change to Zoho was more based on bundling features and costs, while maintaining the same basic features we needed.
Caitlyn Weathers profile photo

Alternatives Considered

I haven't used any outside products. I researched a few last year when deciding if I'd continue on my Adobe Cloud program but ultimately chose to continue with Adobe Sign. Prior to this program, I did everything on paper or through emailing, printing, writing and scanning between myself and my clients. So, it's safe to say that Adobe Sign has been a great switch. Most of my clients are 30 and under and use the program with relative ease. If I have an older client who is not so tech-savvy I always worry about my heavy electronic use and how it will work for them but they've never had issue since it's such an easy-to-use program.
Read Caitlyn Weathers's full review
Alexandra Gerritsen, MBA profile photo
January 15, 2018

Buyer Beware

Alternatives Considered

I used them because I had previous positive experiences with them, but now that I am at Cali Bamboo I am looking to move away from them to a company like DocuSign because they have the same features and functionality but more flexible pricing and better reps.
Read Alexandra Gerritsen, MBA's full review
Lori Diggs profile photo

Alternatives Considered

We used them for policy acknowledgments in the past. We would have to wait 2-3 days for the form to be created and then would be charged $500 for the creation of the form. Adobe eSign takes much less time and there is no charge for adding new forms.
Read Lori Diggs's full review
Jake Smith profile photo

Alternatives Considered

It's a growing market and Adobe has a leg up in it being the creators of Adobe PDF. They make things seamless and effective. It will be fascinating to see who comes up on top to become the industry standard. Currently there aren't a lot of stand-out features other than it fits well into the Adobe product ecosystem.
Read Jake Smith's full review

Alternatives Considered

During our evaluation process 6 years ago, we felt Adobe eSign's integration with Salesforce and the end-user experience was far better than DocuSign. We have evaluated DocuSign at nearly every renewal cycle and find that their solution remains less desirable. DocuSign is cumbersome and based on my personal experience in signing something using DocuSign, the end user experience is not nearly as easy as Adobe eSign.
September 07, 2016

eSign Makes My Life eAsier!

Alternatives Considered

eSign was the first program I tried, and we've been happy with it for 3 years. I find it easy to use and very cost effective.
Joshua Lipton profile photo

Alternatives Considered

We ultimately evaluated Echosign most closely against Docusign. Both players hit many of our core functional requirements such as Salesforce integration, Google Apps login, dynamic field integration, API access etc. Only one featured the usability and design that would keep our users coming back to the tool on a consistent basis.
Read Joshua Lipton's full review

Alternatives Considered

The price is much more managable for eSign, we can find all of the old things we sent out, we can see the history of a document; so if a client says they never saw the proposal it is easy for anyone here to go in and either confirm or deny the claims of a client ans we also have the ability to prove to them someone on their email account saw the email.

Alternatives Considered

I was not part of the selection committee on this project however did experience a time of doing all sign ups, employment agreements etc via paper and it was ineffective and messy. Echosign provides organization and ease that is needed to run a fast paced front office.

Alternatives Considered

Docusign. We perceived that Docusign was strongest in the real estate market and might have more professional services. By contrast Echo sign doesn’t have any. However, I felt that Docusign makes people adopt their signature online out of the gate and creates a very different user experience. I think this makes the user uncomfortable. I also think their set-up a is a lot more confusing. It looks very legalistic in comparison to Echosign. By contrast, Echosign seems more user friendly. The style feels lighter like Mac vs. Windows.

About Adobe Sign

Adobe Sign (formerly EchoSign) is an electronic signature platform and service, and part of the Adobe Document Cloud suite of document management solutions, the other being Adobe Acrobat.