Adobe Sign Reviews

Lori Diggs profile photo

Likelihood to Renew

It is by far the easiest service we have used to obtain digital signatures from employees. In the past we had done it by hand (a process I would not recommend for 1500+ employees) and with another company that would not allow us to create our own forms and would charge us for each form.
Read Lori Diggs's full review
Michael Young profile photo

Likelihood to Renew

I have used DocuSign and Assure Sign before discovering EchoSign and once I discovered EchoSign there was no going back. The tech support for EchoSign has always been top notch. I can't go into much detail but I strongly feel that Adobe EchoSign gives us a competitive advantage over our competitor because of how easy it is to use and access from a client's point of view. EchoSign is easy to learn, train others on and gather the necessary information from clients and potential clients. Furthermore, we have so much time and resources wrapped up into EchoSign that the switching costs would be through the roof.
Read Michael Young's full review
Jessie Mead profile photo
December 09, 2014

Lecho my Echo...sign.

Likelihood to Renew

The effectiveness of an individual link for every deal we market has provided us with the ease and efficiency of improved quality control and client satisfaction. Although there are items we would like to see worked on, such as multi-signing, multi-recipients, and maintenance, we are extremely satisfied with the quality and service Echosign has provided to us. Gold star!
Read Jessie Mead's full review
Laura Cain profile photo

Likelihood to Renew

Based on research, I haven't found anything that can send out electronic signatures so easily at a reasonable price. People also recognize the 'Adobe' name, so when they receive an email, it isn't questioned.
Read Laura Cain's full review
Alaina Jones profile photo

Likelihood to Renew

EchoSign has without a doubt helped our company to become more economic and time efficient. We can provide our customers with an entire documentation packet filled with all of the required paperwork they will ever need to sign in one quick email. The return time is at least four times quicker than sending through traditional mail methods, and is just as easy to instruct as flagging a hard copy. Our company is in the renewable energy industry, and it's great to know that there's a product like this that can help reduce waste. EchoSign diligently secures all documents and signatures, and provides an audit trail that is integral to keeping our customers' information private.
Read Alaina Jones's full review
Scott Evans profile photo
November 19, 2013

Echo sign...essential!

Likelihood to Renew

Renewing our license is a no brainer, the system pays for itself when compared to postal costs. No to mention the fact it is a more effective and efficient way for us to get clients on board. We have integrated Echosign with our case management system because it has played such a key part in driving our business forward.
Read Scott Evans's full review
Gretchen Gosnell profile photo

Likelihood to Renew

We have been using Echosign for 3 years and have actually increased our membership this past year to 3 separate accounts. It makes such a difference is how we run our business. When I look at the future and our potential to grow our business, we wouldn't be able to do it without Echosign. Maybe someday a better product will come along as the market changes, but we are extremely satisfied with what Echosign has allowed us to do. I will also mention that for a small company like us, it's very affordable. They time and money saved using Echosign pays for itself and then some. It's a no-brainer.
Read Gretchen Gosnell's full review
Alex Lim profile photo
November 19, 2013

Adobe Echosign Review

Likelihood to Renew

Without Echosign, FirstLookApproval's online process would be significantly less efficient. First Look Approval boasts a completely online process that allows almost immediate response. This is dependent on our ability to use Adobe Echosign to send the necessary documents to our customers quickly. Our renewal of Echosign is necessary to keep up with our current client base.
Read Alex Lim's full review
Rick Tawfik profile photo

Likelihood to Renew

Having sold cloud based technology for the last 5 years, I understand the efficiencies around a product like Echosign. By providing the ability to relay documents and contracts effectively in the cloud, sales people and clients gain the benefits of being able to deliver, access, modify, review, and sign agreements without any significant problems.
Read Rick Tawfik's full review
February 04, 2015

Easy to use

Likelihood to Renew

This, in my opinion, has become an integral part of the business; Echosign is now a part of our overall process.

We have also spent a lot of time training people up on using Echosign.

Likelihood to Renew

I have not used any other e-signature solutions so am unable to provide a comparison. However, I've had no complaints with our experience so far using Echosign. They provide good customer support and the solution is very easy to learn and use.

Likelihood to Renew

This would be a 9 or 10 except towards the end of 2012, there were several outages, one that was significant. EchoSign has taken steps to rectify this but they really should have handled both the outage and the subsequent communication better.

Likelihood to Renew

I value EchoSign and the ease of use. The preparation time is fast and tools provided to set up a document are very user friendly. If they would provide a solution for times when my recipients could not or did not receive the email with the document to be signed, I would have given this rating a 10/10.

About Adobe Sign

Adobe Sign (formerly EchoSign) is an electronic signature platform and service, and part of the Adobe Document Cloud suite of document management solutions, the other being Adobe Acrobat.